BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Only floss that I use. They are easier to take along on the go and they are durable enough to get in between my teeth without fraying or breaking. I highly recommend these if you haven't tried them.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Perfect for on the go but cost way too much compared to a few other brands .. quick and easy to use and of course disposable .. but why pay extra when they all do the same !! I'll stick to the usual !!
Leslie V.
college station
So I actually do not use the product picked....I purchase the ones shown in the picture bc I do have braces so the other ones don't work for me but I really love this product makes flossing a way lot easier and faster
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
The twin line flossers are my favorite because they get the job done so well! It's so easy to floss with flossing forks instead of normal floss because you can easily reach the back teeth, but most flossers have very weak and flimsy strings that don't floss well. This one is twined line and taut so everything between your teeth is removed and you're left with a clean smile!
Beth R.
I love the twin line. I feel that it cleans a little better than a single line. I like that I don't have to hold a lose string which never worked well for me. This is the only floss that I buy.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I got these free from influenster for trial purpose and I think there amazing they work great and my kids love to use them to floss it makes life a lot simpler while keeping your mouth healthier
Shirley S.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They get my gums and teeth cleaner than any product I've ever used. They have really cut down on my tartar build up, even my dentist has noticed. Problem is I can't find that recently at any stores in my area. I guess I'm going to have to buy them online.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is the only way I floss my teeth. I always HATED flossing because I have really tight teeth and traditional floss was really hard to manage. These make flossing so easy that it's easy to do every day!
Rona C.
Union, NJ
I use this everyday. Its really great on picking in between your teeth. Even the smallest morsels. I like the twin line better that the single one. Takes out more ickies. Highly recommended!
Stephanie Y.
I prefer pluckers over regular floss for many reasons, convenience, and that I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth & this works great to get between,y teeth. I always have one on me.