BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I have to use this kind of floss! I have tried other flosses similar to this one, but I really feel like they do not reach around my teeth and to my gums very well. My teeth are tight from having had braces, so this is a great fit!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love these. Great product, price point and quality. I find these hold up better and i don't feel like I have tiny pieces of floss stuck between my teeth afterwards. Perfect to toss in my purse or bag and use at any point of the day.
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
I like these as much as I like the oral-b brand! Except these have a pic you can use to grab stuff anywhere in your mouth! They are totally effective! I would definitely recommend. I am always satisfied when I use these little guys!
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
These toothpicks are a bit thick for my teeth so they can be challenging to get back out once they're between my teeth. I'm also not a fan of the bend out toothpick piece. It isn't sturdy or useful. I much prefer the green Plackers.
Madalena N.
I like the way these easily grip and they're shaped kind of like dinosaurs. I always look forward to these flossers because they're easier to use and reach my expectations. the floss rarely breaks and if it does it's still ok
Ashley J.
Riverside, CA
This brand of dental floss is my go-to because of the durability of the flossers. I love the twin line feature because I feel that it can accomplish more than just a single line of floss. My teeth always feel thoroughly flossed after using these. Also, the price is very economical! I highly recommend this product!
Michelle S.
Love that these come with a pick, I don't use these as often as my husband does but this seems to be his favorite brand cause I see him using these all the time! Overall it gets the job done so it gets a two thumbs up from me.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I just recently bought these flossers. They are different from other with no pointed end which is good. I love how they are slightly curved. Our family has been using this brand for the past years. Very good price and brand.
Kripa G.
Love these! I only use flossers since I find it much easier than using regular floss. These ones don't seem to break which is an issue I've had in the past. I will definitely keep using these flossers for my flossing needs
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is my absolute favorite! My teeth are so tight together that traditional floss just doesn't work for me. It makes my whole mouth feel cleaner and works very well. The only trouble I have is not being able to find it lately. I would definitely recommend to anyone who dreads flossing with the regular stuff!