BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Sarah H.
Hands down the easiest way to floss regularly. Just grab one, floss, and toss! Easy to take on the go for those pesky pieces of food leftover from dinner and easily reaches those back molars. Packers loses one star because sometimes they start shedding before I finish all of my teeth and I have to use two.
Andrea O.
Best little flossers ever! Twin lines of floss are excellent at getting all the gunk out, saving you from having to re floss. The flosser style easily reaches all my teeth but the pick could be narrower to really get in between the teeth. Over all these are my go to flossers I don't buy any other brand.
Angie M.
I love it & it makes it easier for my hands to use & just to get the job done. It does meet my expectations, but I wish they had a small cushion at the end of the stick, the pointy end so it would be more child friendly.
Shora H.
I like that there's a twin line and also a pick for larger chunks in the parts of your teeth that floss cannot effectively clear. They're easy to use and fully serve the purpose that they are created for. A little pricier than normal floss, but what do you expect? We all pay a little more for convenience.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
I have the orange ones of these, I don't think they're any different. But I do like that the toothpick part pushes out. And these are much easier than traditional floss. Remember flossing is more important than brushing.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
These are by far my favorite flossers. I like that there are 2 floss lines, it makes them more sturdy. I'm not a fan of using regular floss so these sticks make it easy to floss and I'm less likely to avoid doing it.
Mallie S.
Haddon Township, NJ
Flossers make it so much easier to floss everyday. I think the twin-line version is more effective than the regular flossers. These are so handy and easy to travel with, and you get a ton of flossers for a low cost.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love these. I keep some in my purse ALL of the time because they work so well. The floss pulls more kit of my teeth then I knew was there...lol. Plus they are so affordable. It doesn't get much better than that!
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
These are worth every cent! They make flossing a breeze. I can store a few in my purse for easy use and I love that. I have found them most always any place I have looked. I purchase every time and would recommend!!
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
These are a must in my house. I had some dental or done some time ago and every time I eat I use these to make use there isn't food hiding between my teeth. The part that bends into a pick is amazing to have sometimes.