BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Whitney O.
palm city, FL
These toothpicks are a bit thick for my teeth so they can be challenging to get back out once they're between my teeth. I'm also not a fan of the bend out toothpick piece. It isn't sturdy or useful. I much prefer the green Plackers.
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA
These are fantastic! I actually bought these for my husband who had shoulder surgery and obviously only had 1 hand to work with but it makes flossing much quicker, and easier! You will definitely not dread flossing anymore with this. And the strings don't break like the single strings do. Would recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
I like these as much as I like the oral-b brand! Except these have a pic you can use to grab stuff anywhere in your mouth! They are totally effective! I would definitely recommend. I am always satisfied when I use these little guys!
Michelle S.
Love that these come with a pick, I don't use these as often as my husband does but this seems to be his favorite brand cause I see him using these all the time! Overall it gets the job done so it gets a two thumbs up from me.
Madalena N.
I like the way these easily grip and they're shaped kind of like dinosaurs. I always look forward to these flossers because they're easier to use and reach my expectations. the floss rarely breaks and if it does it's still ok
Ashley J.
Ontario , CA
This brand of dental floss is my go-to because of the durability of the flossers. I love the twin line feature because I feel that it can accomplish more than just a single line of floss. My teeth always feel thoroughly flossed after using these. Also, the price is very economical! I highly recommend this product!
Kripa G.
Love these! I only use flossers since I find it much easier than using regular floss. These ones don't seem to break which is an issue I've had in the past. I will definitely keep using these flossers for my flossing needs
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I just recently bought these flossers. They are different from other with no pointed end which is good. I love how they are slightly curved. Our family has been using this brand for the past years. Very good price and brand.
chavonne S.
Kansas City, MO
I have tried many different kinds of flossers over the last few years, and this particular design is hands down the best. I won't buy any other kind anymore. In fact if the store where I am shopping doesn't have them in stock, I will wait to purchase them somewhere else. I highly recommend you give them a try!
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is my absolute favorite! My teeth are so tight together that traditional floss just doesn't work for me. It makes my whole mouth feel cleaner and works very well. The only trouble I have is not being able to find it lately. I would definitely recommend to anyone who dreads flossing with the regular stuff!