BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I love these!! They are twin-line so they are basically a double flosser. I also carry around a mini travel pack in my purse to help with after meals. There is a built in toothpick that folds out of the handle and they very very affordable! They are my favorite brand flosser due to effectiveness and value.
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
So fresh and so clean! I can't function with stuff in my teeth. Since I've had braces, my teeth sit really right beside each other. The twinline flossers are a staple and work so well to get every little bit. Most flossers are one line and they don't clean. These really pull everything out nearly.
Rhi R.
I keep a pack of these handy at my desk, which allows me to floss while I'm working. It also is a reminder to floss daily. One of my favorite aspects of the Plackers is the dental pick included in the middle of the handle which allows me to maneuver around my permanent retainer on my bottom teeth.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I love these flossers. I feel like the twin line floss gets more out and the built in pick is handy when you don't have a toothpick and the floss can't get the job done. Great price for the amount of flossers you get. I think these are the best compared to other flosser brands. They don't feel cheap.
Penny S.
Easley, SC
I love these for on the go in the car or in my purse. They are effective and get in between your teeth.

Personally I like to use regular floss in the morning and at night. But I definitely like using these better for after a meal or eating something and need to get something out from in between my teeth.

This also comes with a lot of flossers which is awesome! I would repurchase this product and recommend.
Jennifer W.
I love these flossers. Other kinds tear as you use them, but the twin line stays strong and gets all kinds of gross stuff out that others won't. I use them every night. It really feels like it makes a difference when it comes to cleaning my teeth and I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Elizabeth G.
Augusta, GA
These make flossing so super easy! I use these every single day. You can even throw them in a purse or bag for easy travel, or to use in the bathroom after a big meal at a restaurant. I prefer these over any floss. And they have a pick on the end which helps get out popcorn or anything like that.
Candace O.
Huntertown, IN
I love Placker Twin-Line Dental Flosser, 150ct! I use them after every meal and whenever I snack. We keep them in the car and at home. I like the double string for getting ALL the yucky stuck. It's better than the old fashioned kind of floss. I will be recommending them to my friends and family.
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
These are the only flossers I have ever used that I really like. I have used them consistently for nearly 10 years now. The dual floss is what makes these stand out as the best flossers our there. The best, most effecient way to floss. I buy two bags of these every time I need to restock.
Kari D.
These work fantastic for flossing. I won't floss otherwise. These make it so easy and the double line really really helps prevent the lines from snapping whole flossing. The only thing with these is you can't get under your permanent retainer to floss. I use a water pic to get under that though!

back