BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Zoe C.
These twin line flossers are great because it have two floss lines meaning more coverage to take out all that food left behind between your teeth. Their also very cheap and many come in the bag.
FREDRICKA F.
I LOVE THESE. MY FAVORITE IS THE PACK WITH THE DOUBLE THREAD. THEY ARE DURABLE AND EVEN GET IN BETWEEN MY 11 YEAR OLD SONS CAPS,WITHOUT PULLING THEM OFF. THEY ARE REASONABLE AND THERE ARE SO MANY IN THE PACK FOR THE PRICE. THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT MINT FLAVOR THAT'S NOT TOO OVERBEARING, AND ACTUALLY FRESHENS BREATH. FAVORITE FLOSS!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I really like how these flossers have two flosses in each pick, for some reason it seems like it gets a lot more out in between my teeth and I feel like it's a much more thorough cleaning. I also have a couple teeth that are very very tight and hard to get some flosses into, this is really great because once one goes in the other kind of stops it from jamming into my gum when I have to put a lot of pressure to it
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
TWIN-LINE IS LIFE. I feel like these flossers are SO effective thanks to the twin line! I really feel like my mouth is ten times cleaner after using these. The twin line is not only more effective at removing gunk from between my teeth, but also makes the process much faster. These are great for on-the go, and such a fabulous solution if you don't like shoving your fist in your mouth to floss every morning!
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
The best flossers ever. The double lined flossers get out every inch of negative leftovers between teeth. They give you the ultimate clean without all the fuss and effort. They leave a mint flavored clean feeling in your mouth and are a must have for the best cleaning experience ever. These easy to grip flossers also have a fold out tooth pick and are also fun and easy for children to use. No more cutting off the circulation in your fingers from string floss. With this product flossing is easy , effective and fun.
Chris D.
Hollywood, FL
Love that this is floss and a pick. Everyone in my household uses these-my kids, my husband and myself. We are in the dental profession, so that's saying a lot. It encourages my kids to get in on flossing without the hassle (they actually LIKE using these!) and my husband and I both like them for the convenience and ease of use.
This is a staple in my bathroom cabinet.
Neelou G.
My teeth have very tight contacts so its hard to get floss in there sometimes. I'm also lazy, so I won't use the regular floss tapes that my dentist recommends (sorry! haha). These are great. They're quick, and work much better than any other floss pick I've tried. Because they're twin line, I think they're more effective. I won't be buying any other kind from now on.
Michelle W.
I love these for on the go. I just through a snack sized baggie of them in my purse and keep them there. It helps me to floss more often when I'm away because of their convenience. I don't get the purple finger tips from having floss wrapped around my fingers. It also makes it so I don't have to stick my hands so far in my mouth to get those back molars.
Sarah F.
Castle Rock, CO
I love these flossers. I always dreaded the chore of flossing as I have TMJ and it always made my jaw sore to have my mouth open so long. These twin line flowers have totally changed that. They cut my flossing time in half. They are so easy to use and no purple fingertips from twirled floss cutting off my circulation. The twin line design is my favorite part, I really love having both lines of floss it feels like it's really cleaning going in and coming out of the teeth.
Stefanie D.
Cheyenne, WY
The twin line is my favorite. I really hate flossing, but I can do it with these. The twin lines really make a difference in the effectiveness of my flossing. They are sometimes not available in the local stores, so I usually buy a bunch online. I recently ran out and tried a cheaper brand. They were horrible! The Plackers really do break less.

Walmart