BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
The twin line is perfect to get the gunk and nastiness off my teeth even quicker than the regular tooth floss with single floss. It's perfect for my son that doesn't let me clean his mouth myself. Instead of having to repeat and repeat every teeth this help to do it in double time
Allison F.
Hampton Cove, AL
I will never buy another flosser and will certainly never go back to using regular floss. These twin lines do an incredible job clearing particles from between your teeth. Plus, they are so easy to store anywhere you might need them: car, purse, desk, etc.! The handle makes it so easy to reach the teeth in the back of your mouth, where most of the debris hides. Excellent product!
Justeen M.
Dayton, OH
I really like that these dental flossers have two lines of floss. I feel like I am getting more out of my teeth due to it scraping more of my tooth. Other flossers break easily due to my close teeth, this brand does not break. I will always use this kind of floss in the future.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
I like to use these to floss. Like that they are individual and that you can just toss them away when you are done. I try and use these at least 2 times a day. I like that they are very affordable. They are a great alternative to regular floss. I would purchase these again.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
These are my go to flossers! i love the twin line and i feel like they work so much better than single line flosseres. I also love how they have a slight minty taste to them also. Great product and one of the cheaper flossers you can get! give them a try and you will not go back to your single line flosser!
Carlie B.
Cornelius, NC
I've been using these for years every night before I go to bed! They don't snap or get stuck in between my teeth. They are gentle as well. I used to not floss often until I found these and they make it super easy to get to the back of my mouth. 10/10 would recommend.
Lacy I.
I hate flossing. Like with a passion. The only way I will do it is with these. So easy, quick and do the job. They make it so much easier and not such a chore to wind up the floss around both your fingers...if you hate flossing, these are for you. Seriously. Buy them. Now.
Cassandra M.
Alexander, AR
I love Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers because they glide right through your teeth and they have two lines of floss to grab the food out between your teeth and comes with a little bit of whitening product to help whiten between your teeth. I use it at least once a day and have used it for years, it would take an outstanding product for me to consider changing my floss.
Vivi E.
Our absolute favorite flosser! I can't effectively use my hands to floss my teeth ( my mouth doesn't open that wide anymore), so I find the these flossers duo a great job of cleaning up the back of my mouth and the twinline is the best for getting stubborn things out of your teeth.
Cory H.
My family loves using Plackers dental flossers! They're easy to stow in my purse and affordable enough to keep extra bags around our house and in vehicles! It even gets my little ones excited about flossing! My dentist is always pleased with how clean our teeth are!