BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Sarah F.
Castle Rock, CO
I love these flossers. I always dreaded the chore of flossing as I have TMJ and it always made my jaw sore to have my mouth open so long. These twin line flowers have totally changed that. They cut my flossing time in half. They are so easy to use and no purple fingertips from twirled floss cutting off my circulation. The twin line design is my favorite part, I really love having both lines of floss it feels like it's really cleaning going in and coming out of the teeth.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I wouldn't be able to keep up with daily flossing if it wasn't for these little gems. It takes away the hassle of pulling out a bunch of floss and getting it all wrapped up in your fingers. The floss is held really securely and since I've started using it I've never had one break on me. Plus the mint taste is a pretty nice bonus.
Natalia L.
springtown, pa
I love these! They're easy to use, and for someone who travels a lot, they're easy for on the go. I hate regular floss because i always get so slobbery and it's not really convenient.. With Plackers, I can throw one or two in my purse and use them if I'm out to eat or after eating something stubborn like berries. Must buy.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this product. It makes flossing very easy and gets to those hard places. The double lines helps get out even more and the price is great. I use these everyday. They are great for flossers of all ages. They also make flossing go quicker which leaves you more time for other activities. I highly recommend this product.
Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love these things! Much better than actual floss and so much easier to use. I love how they are individually made so you can use them and throw them away when you're done. I also love how one end is for flossing and one end can be used as a toothpick. The floss is good quality too and doesn't fray or break.
Yassandra G.
I use this floss all the time. The two lines of floss ensure that all the plaque is removed . It is very durable. The fold away pick is good for the hard to reach places at the back of my mouth. This makes flossing effortless and easy to preform. My gum health has changed completely since I discovered this product.
Keyla F.
Great for getting everything stuck in your teeth. It also has a pick end that you can use, which is great. I have to be gentle though, because it can make my gums bleed.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO
No other floss exists to me anymore. You'll be amazed at what you don't get with a single line. The double line helps you really get in good with a double pass. The additional pass gets everything that is left behind and helps alleviate bad breath and keep your gums and teeth cleaner, longer. I use it after every meal, religiously. I have a pack in the car, too - in case I decide to grab something to eat while I'm out.
Rhi R.
I keep a pack of these handy at my desk, which allows me to floss while I'm working. It also is a reminder to floss daily. One of my favorite aspects of the Plackers is the dental pick included in the middle of the handle which allows me to maneuver around my permanent retainer on my bottom teeth.
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
So fresh and so clean! I can't function with stuff in my teeth. Since I've had braces, my teeth sit really right beside each other. The twinline flossers are a staple and work so well to get every little bit. Most flossers are one line and they don't clean. These really pull everything out nearly.