BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
This is a good flosser that I know won't disappoint and is easy to use. My boyfriend enjoys these as well though I wish he would quit leaving them on the counter and throw them away lol.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I use these every time I eat and I love them. I carry them with me in my bag and keep them in my bathroom for whenever I need them and they are a major part of my dental hygiene routine.
Erica O.
Little Rock, AR
Easy to use. I like these better than regular floss. You are able to get all of the hard to get areas I your mouth. The floss doesn't get easily unraveled and it doesn't cut my gums.
Christine S.
Aliso Viejo , Ca
Huge fan of these flossers! Does twice the work in half the time. They are easy to hold and reach everywhere they need to in your mouth. I usually use one for the top of my teeth and one for the bottom.
Bailey R.
Hazle Townshp, PA
The single line Plackers are really much more comfortable to use. The twin line gets the job done but gets stuck in your teeth. I bought this product at Walmart. I wouldn't buy the twin line plackers again I prefer the single line flossers.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
I never used to floss, but since buying these I have started to on a fairly regular basis. They are more convenient that traditional floss, so I’m more likely to actually do it.
Kayli L.
Hugo, MN
I love these. Easy to use and convenient. Gets in hard to reach areas, cheep in price, and easy to pack in your purse. Bought my flossers from the dollar store. Would buy again.
Corinne R.
St John, KS
I prefer the plackers with double floss, rather than the single floss line. I feel it makes it more durable and less likely to break. My mom's a dental hygienist and she uses these all the time, so naturally, I use them! These are so much more convenient than wrapping the string around your fingers. I even take them to work after I have lunch or snack. I'm sure my patients don't want to see food in my teeth. My mom cleans my teeth and notices an improvement in my gums when I actually use them regularly.
Gabby S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Super simple to use and they help fight cavities in between my teeth! I only use them a couple times a week, but have noticed a huge difference when I go to the dentist.
Melissa H.
Barton, VT
Plackers twin- line floss works great for getting between teeth! Having that second row of floss grabs what the first row misses. It leaves my teeth feeling great!!