BY PLACKERS #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Anna P.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these! I keep them next to my bed, next to the kitchen table, next to the couch, in my car. Anywhere I could possibly need them. They're so handy. And they really reach the back teeth to get those impossible ones.
Ariana T.
Mascoutah, IL
Must have in my household. I've always hated having to cut floss and having it wrapped around my fingers. This pick also allows me to get into the back teeth unlike regular floss. I recommend and will keep buying it again
Christina A.
Norwalk, CT
These things are so handy, you will not forget to floss before you brush. I only wish the head was a tiny bit larger. The pick on the opposite end is extremely helpful to reach those things you'll never get to otherwise!
Jessica H.
I love this product because I feel as though you can get right into the cracks between your teeth and it grabs everything out. my mouth always feels fresh after I use these. I use them every other day I would recommend
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
Easy to use and so effective! I love that I can just slide these in my purse for when I go out to eat! I always have to have these on hand for daily use! And I am overall very satisfied with this and would recommend
Sabrina K.
Delaware
What can I say. They clean my teeth easily and are cheap. Compared to the normal flossing I prefer it because it isn’t as time consuming and such. Overall happy with my purchase and will continue purchasing this.
Randi G.
I like these for a quick floss. I’m a HORRIBLE glosser and these make it easier to get it done. They’re small and very convenient to use. Great for camping or to keep in your purse for when you go out to eat!
Layna T.
Good price. We go through these like crazy. They work great for getting in all those hard to reach places and unlike the cheap flossers, the floss on these doesn't break!
Ellen D.
Vineyard
I love that Plackers are strong to endure the entire flossing process as well as the way they handles are built. The toothpick half of the flosser does great getting behind my permanent retainer. I love these!
Jessica R.
E Greenville, PA
The Plackers really take the hassle out of flossing. I use them several times per week on myself and my daughter. I got them at Wal-Mart for a totally reasonable price. I will definitely be buying them again!

Walmart