BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I buy these flossers from the dollar store and they're great. I hate flossing with regular floss but these work great. They don't break which is nice and last awhile. I love keeping those around.
Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
Honestly I prefer the triple line type, but they are becoming harder to find, so I have started using the twin line. It provides a deeper clean with strong lines that assist in removing stuck food or built up plaque. Never had an issue with breaking as I have with others
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
These are the best flossing sticks ever! The double strand really helps to get stuck food out and to really clean your teeth! I am a religious floser and have tried almost every flossing stick out there and none even compare!
Carmen G.
Chandler, AZ
I use these everyday with my braces and they are pretty good! I prefer my water flossed but these are a great second option. They do clean my teeth but I’m always scared I’ll break my braces because they are kinda hard to get in between the bracket and the tooth
Sarah M.
We always have these in the bathroom cause they're the best at flossing every night or getting something out from in between teeth. The twin line means hah you're catching more plaque when flossing, and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my teeth.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
Wasn't a big flower and my hygienist suggested these. The handle on these is weak and flimsy, but gets the job done. Floss seems waxed so no problems getting between teeth. Just went tot he dentist and after a year, got a good report! I'm sure these helped!
Belinda C.
W Springfield, MA
These flossers are amazing for on the go. I usually can buy them at my local dollar tree and keep them in my car and my purse. I generally use these when I don't have reach Flossers But they're just as effective. I will continue to buy these for on the go.
Melina E.
Laveen, AZ
I hate flossing with traditional floss, so these are a blessing. They're very easy to use, and work very well. I'm happy my mouth feels clean and my dentist is happy that I'm keeping up with flossing! Definitely would recommend, and will be buying again.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Purchased these at target when I wanted to try a new brand of dental floss. They work great with people of all ages, especially children! The hook that gets pushed out on the side, is great for reaching small areas of the mouth. It helps remove plaque!
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MO
I use these daily and have for years. I prefer these to regular dental floss. They are easier to use and quicker. Sometimes you have to be careful not to be too rough though I feel like it's easier to be rough with a flosser than regular floss