BY PLACKERS #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Tiffany M.
Nashville , TN
I love these things. I keep a bag of them by my bed so I always remember to floss at night. The twin line are the best kind and they work really well. I’ve heard that dentists don’t like floss picks and don’t recommend them, but my dentist told me that I had well-flossed teeth and said she could tell I flossed daily. She was actually surprised when I told her I used floss picks.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely hate flossing, but these make it so easy! Besides the fact that I have a permanent retainer on the top and bottom of my mouth, these work really well! It would be awesome if they somehow came up with a type that made it easy to floss with permanent retainers, but that seems like more of a personal problem
Dani F.
Chicago
I wear invisible braces so I need to brush and floss several times a day. I’ve tried multiple brands of floss picks. I take these everywhere. These are the best because they are gentle, yet get everything out of my mouth. They don’t rip or shred, which is a problem I had with other brands. I love them!
Rachel M.
Love these and are easy to use! Great to keep in purse for on the go. I love the dual line Thant way it can pick up anything the first line didn’t! Great to use for the back teeth. Affordable price for the amount you get. Also love the toothpick at the end of the flosser . Highly recommend!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I really like the regular green pack I keep those handy but I don’t like the twin line because it’s harder to pull out when it gets stuck in between my teeth I have to get one line out then the other so it’s more of a hassle. Plus I find that one line works more than fine.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased these at target when I wanted to try a new brand of dental floss. They work great with people of all ages, especially children! The hook that gets pushed out on the side, is great for reaching small areas of the mouth. It helps remove plaque!
Raluca G.
Lakeland
Love this product. Is effective. The shape is perfect to reach even in the hard accessible point. Have a great flavor and I totally recommend it and I will definitely buy it again. A big pro the shape of it and pointy end. It helps me so much.
Amber K.
enterprise, AL
this is my favorite floss ever! I love the twin line floss because it gets double the stuff out. these are so cheap and so much easier to use than the floss in a little can you have to wrap around your fingers. I highly recommend!
Jamie B.
These make flossing easy. The floss is durable and doesn’t fray as you use it. They are easily manipulated to get in every crevice and nook and cranny. The fold out pick is also useful for any thing stuck in or on the gum line.
E M.
I like these much better than regular string floss. Much easier to reach the back teeth with these! A bit pricier than the original types of floss, but not super expensive, worth it in my opinion. Will continue to buy.