BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between... see more...

Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This product is absolutely amazing I love being able to grab one and floss my teeth so easily. Before using this product I rarely flossed because to me it was not a convient process with the old pack of floss! But now with this simple stick it is easy to floss my teeth multiple times throughout the day. They are very affordable and a great overall product
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely hate flossing, but these make it so easy! Besides the fact that I have a permanent retainer on the top and bottom of my mouth, these work really well! It would be awesome if they somehow came up with a type that made it easy to floss with permanent retainers, but that seems like more of a personal problem
Lauren P.
Gotta be that twin-line. I love this floss, it’s the lazy girls way to having a clean and healthy mouth. The twin line helps get whatever is in between your teeth and trap it comes out when you go between each teeth. I love almonds and plackers are my go to hero to make sure I’m not sporting evidence of my snack.
Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
Honestly I prefer the triple line type, but they are becoming harder to find, so I have started using the twin line. It provides a deeper clean with strong lines that assist in removing stuck food or built up plaque. Never had an issue with breaking as I have with others
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I really like the regular green pack I keep those handy but I don’t like the twin line because it’s harder to pull out when it gets stuck in between my teeth I have to get one line out then the other so it’s more of a hassle. Plus I find that one line works more than fine.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased these at target when I wanted to try a new brand of dental floss. They work great with people of all ages, especially children! The hook that gets pushed out on the side, is great for reaching small areas of the mouth. It helps remove plaque!
Rosie D.
I like the double lined floss much better then the single ones because I feel like it gives me a cleaner floss. I've stopped using regular floss and started using these because it is easier to get all the way in the back molars and it's quicker
Taylor S.
These ones work pretty well, but the string shreds pretty easy for me. I have really small spaced between my teeth though so that is probably why. They definitely do the job but I'm not a huge fan of them shredding easily. I've found another brand I like.
Jamie B.
These make flossing easy. The floss is durable and doesn’t fray as you use it. They are easily manipulated to get in every crevice and nook and cranny. The fold out pick is also useful for any thing stuck in or on the gum line.
Jenna P.
Osawatomie, KS
Makes flossing quicker and easier to complete daily. I keep them in my car, purse and bathroom. Use it multiple times a day. Pain free flossing and always feel my gums are clean and healthier. Definitely recommend to everyone.