Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers, 150Ct

Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers feature an exclusive twin-line dual-action flossing system. This system works to reach, dislodge, trap and remove debris that is lodged between teeth. The advanced whitening formula also brightens the enamel between...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers, 150Ct!
2 days ago
This is the only floss I use! I have been using these for years. I had to buy a different one a few months ago because the store I was in was out of them. I definitely noticed a difference. I didn’t feel like I was getting everything and the floss kept breaking. As soon as thy were back in stock I bought more. They are the best!
5 days ago
These are a great tool to have if you really hate to use traditional floss. They make it easy to reach those hard-to-reach places. My only concern about using a product such as this is the amount of waste must be going into landfills with the plastic handle parts. Otherwise, they are affordable and they work as intended.
11 days agoGilbert, AZ
I can’t stand these. Compared to even other double line flossers these are horrible. They advertise that they won’t stretch or break and that’s all they seem to do. I floss every day and have no trouble getting through my teeth with the other flossers. Will definitely not be buying these again.
4 days agomonument, co
Pluckers flossers make my life so much easier! Flossing is so important but I can’t stand wrapping a string around my finger. These flossers are great because it even comes with a built in pick for those BBQ eating days! Leaves my mouth fresh and easy to pack for on the go.
5 days agoHutto, TX
I am awful at flossing on a regular basis. This completely changes that. I keep some in my car as well as in my bathroom so I can floss all day long. It is extremely simple and easy to do. Plus I love the feedback from my dentist when I go in for my bi-yearly check up.
3 days agoOpelika, AL
These are pretty good but if you’ve had work on the interproximal surface of your teeth (in between/where two touch) it can snag the smallest little bits that didn’t get shaved down smooth. I’ve had to cut the floss to get it free before.
2 months agoBEAVERTON, OR
These are my go to floaters! Nothing compares to the twin line in my opinion! I get WAY more gunk out between my teeth it’s like flossing twice in one swipe! I would always recommend these to others, they are great.
2 months agoColumbia , MO
For someone that hates flossing, this is a great option! Rather than fumbling with long pieces of string, this is a great product. I can bring to on the go if needed and I feel much cleaner after using. Overall, I would recommend if you're not an avid flosser and you need to get in there!
3 months agoCheyenne
So easy to use on the go. If you're really bad, you may need 2-3 to clean between all your teeth. Perfect for the working man or woman. Keep some in your car or your desk drawer and you'll never have to worry about trying to get a piece of meat out of your teeth again.
16 days agoAthol, ID
They handle makes flossing so much easier and the mint taste makes it less waxy. I've used this product previously and keep going back. The only issue is the handle seems to weaken quickly and it'd be nice to be able to floss without the problem