Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea.

by Plackers

Wondering if these work well? And are worth the money?
Are these okay for children to use?
Would you like to see these in a different color?
Start your review of Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea.!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep these handy at all times.  I have them in my purse, in my desk, in my car!  I purchase several packs to have them ready when I need them.  I dislike having food in my teeth after eating.  I also recommend these to everyone they are better than your ordinary toothpicks.
LYNN Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Plackers brand of flossers, I carry them with me in my purse and always have a bag stashed away in my desk as they’re perfect for postmeal teeth cleaned up’s. They leave my teeth feeling semi-clean without irritating my sensitive gums. The toothpick and is the perfect size to slip between teeth and the ultrathin flaws fits nicely between my overcrowdedBottom teeth as well. These are sold at a great price point, not the most expensive but a good quality product where the floss doesn’t just pop out of the holder the first time we use it
These are so handy to keep in your bag for on the go teeth maintenance. We all have had those luncheons where the little pesky piece of pepper gets stuck in our teeth. Now you can easily remove plaque and pesky pepper pieces on the go! I will continue to purchase these ever so handy teeth cleaners as they are very inexpensive and available at all drug stores and big box stores too!
Most affordable products and very easy to use on daily. I bought them from the #Dollartree and iv been using them for the past three years. They come in a mint flavor and very gentle I the gam highly impressed that I have tons of them in my house I recommend this product A++
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These flossers are super handy and convenient. The only two cons I can think of is that they can't be good for the environment (all that wasted plastic!), and they do take up more space than a regular container of floss, so they're not ideal to take on trips. I'd also like to see these in fun colors!
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am super addicted to these. I'm obsessive about cleaning my teeth and these are so much less hassle than using ordinary floss. They are easy to use and maneuver around my teeth, and not nearly as annoying to use.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea. uploaded by Desirée T.
These flossers are sooo accurate when it comes to remove plaque, I wear brakets and some times it is difficult for me to keep my teeth clean and these flossers he me to reach those difficult places.
Modesto, CA
I've been using Plackers for years! They are the best flossers on the market. They don't shred and are able very durable. I would highly recommend Plackers to anyone who wants good hygiene.
These flossers are great and easy to use anywhere! The typical dental floss is overused. This allows a small area to be used for your whole mouth. You can always rinse it under the water! They also leave a fresh minty taste.
Winfield, MO
These flossers make it easy to get in between the teeth. I am much more likely to floss with one of these than actually floss. It makes it so much easier to floss when it is is conveinent.