Personal CareOral CarePlackers
Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea

Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea.

by Plackers

Wondering if these work well? And are worth the money?
Are these okay for children to use?
Would you like to see these in a different color?
Start your review of Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea.!
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these so much it’s clean my teeth and refreshing it plus it’s affordable and highly recommend this
Anjie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Walmart
I have these things in my lunch bag my work bag my car my pocketbook everywhere I love these things cannot stand to have to food between my teeth.
Nora N.
Most affordable products and very easy to use on daily. I bought them from the #Dollartree and iv been using them for the past three years. They come in a mint flavor and very gentle I the gam highly impressed that I have tons of them in my house I recommend this product A++
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea. uploaded by Pamela Y.
These work pretty good. Would rather use packers than the string any day. I also like the mint flavor.
MaryCaroline G.
Huntersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am super addicted to these. I'm obsessive about cleaning my teeth and these are so much less hassle than using ordinary floss. They are easy to use and maneuver around my teeth, and not nearly as annoying to use.
Desirée T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea. uploaded by Desirée T.
These flossers are sooo accurate when it comes to remove plaque, I wear brakets and some times it is difficult for me to keep my teeth clean and these flossers he me to reach those difficult places.
Maquíllate A.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea. uploaded by Maquíllate A.
Buenisimos, caben en la cartera y puedo llevarlo cómodamente y usarlo donde esté, siempre llevo uno
Julie A.
Modesto, CA
I've been using Plackers for years! They are the best flossers on the market. They don't shred and are able very durable. I would highly recommend Plackers to anyone who wants good hygiene.
member-8344204a2
They really get the pieces of food out. They are also really handy I put them in my purse.
Adriana Z.
Mission, TX
Plackers Placker Flossers - 3 Packs of 50 Ea. uploaded by Adriana Z.
I love these dental flossers! They get the good done really good. What I like about them is that they don't shred or brake like others if tried.