Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CarePlackers
Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals

Plackers Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals

by Plackers

If you have braces, you understand the discomfort when flossing with traditional fiber floss. Plackers OrthoPick flossers are made with high-performance, shred-resistant floss that slides easily between your teeth and under your brace wire effectively.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plackers Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals!
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy these! It helps me floss because it not just a sting so it’s a lot easier. Also I think it helps a lot with getting stuff out. It’s a great price for the pack as well. Definitely recommend trying if your looking for a new floss.
Aria M.
winterhaven
Plackers Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Aria M.
These are so good they help you floss when you have braces because the regular flossers don’t allow you to use them at braces. Usually you would have to thread the floss through but with these it is so much easier
jaslynn G.
Fountain Inn, SC
Plackers Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by jaslynn G.
i recommend these for anyone who has braces. using string floss just takes so long. i got these from amazing for $20 for 4 packs!
Mallory  .
Commerce City
Plackers Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Mallory  .
Awesome! I love these because you can floss much quicker with braces, then using just plain String, so much quicker!
Val W.
Plackers Orthopick Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Val W.
Purchased at: Target
These are a must have if you have braces! It makes flossing so much easier and it goes much more quickly than using Super Floss or a floss threader. Seriously, get you some of these and save yourself some time when it comes to flossing.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are excellent for those of us with braces trying to get a convenient floss in. It's haggle free design works wonderfully between ortho brackets. Something I would change would be the toothpick end should be sturdy instead of flimsy and flexible
Candice  S.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Braces suck but Plackers makes life so much better because who honestly enjoys using superfloss and spending all that time feeding it through each space. No thank you! Plackers are the way to go!
Janel C.
Sellersville, PA
As an adult with traditional braces these are a staple, they actually work and do it well.
Ashlee D.
Toms River, NJ
These saved my life when I had braces. The flosser fit perfect between the brackets. I carried them everywhere and had them in every lotion. I did feel the actual floss part could have been more durable seeing it was sitting between metal and ceramic.
Taylor R.
Evans, GA
I am an orthodontists assistant and also have braces! I recommend these to every one of my patients because I know that kids won’t take the extra time to floss and this makes it as easy as possible! I definitely recommend!!

Looking for your answer?