Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals

Slides Smoothly Between Teeth. With Super Tuffloss, The World's Strongest Floss, Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break. Unique Handle Design Makes It Easy And Comfortable To Floss. Fold-Away Protected Pick Removes Trapped Food Debris And Provides Greater Safety. For Clean Teeth And Healthy Gums Flavor You Can Taste That Freshens Breath Made In China

[product:plackers-dental-flossers-mint] ?
Do these ever cut your gums?
where can you get the best deal on these?
Start your review of Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals!
Carrollton, GA
I think most adults hate to floss, but flossing keeps the gums healthy and get to any plaque below the gum line. I feel that flossing has saved me a ton of money that would have been spent on cavities developing near or beneath the gum line where food particles and plaque builds up. I hate the string floss. These Plackers Dental Flossers in Mint are just right. I don't waist the string floss. I don't have the issue of fingers in my mouth holding on to one end of the floss while the other hand is holding it outside my mouth. This floss is all on a little pick that can also be used to get between the teeth to get rid of any food particles that might get left behind with brushing.
I really liked these floss, the string didn’t fall out and they are very easy to hold. However the handle of these pics do use a lot of plastic which isn’t the best for the environment. If you can I would recommend just getting the floss string and learning to use that, it’s cheaper and better for the environment. But if you need to hold a girl for some reason or are using them for young children then you do what you have to do J guess. They taste fine and it comes with a little travel case which is nice.
Riviera Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Jessica B.
I like these because they have a mint hint and are very convenient to regular floss. This is a personal floss you don’t have to carry a whole container of floor and break it this one you just take one out and toss it out and it also has a point at the end where it is useful as well.
Frisco, TX
These flossers are the #1 reason I floss my teeth more frequently now. I used to be terrible about it since the floss always hurt my fingers being wound around them. This helps my kids and I actually floss on a regular basis. They aren’t necessarily the most comfortable being the thin, no shred kind (I prefer the gentle glide one), but it does the job well. There are occasional times where I feel like it may pull out a filling due to the super strong thin string, hence the 4 stars rather than 5.
Saratoga Springs
Plackers dental flossers are the only floss products I buy for my family. My kids love the minty flavor and I find they enjoy flossing with these! It’s a keeper when my kids tell me they like to floss!!! They even let me know when they are running low on them! My husband and I also like to use the flossers because they have them especially made for people with tight spaced teeth and wide spaced. I would recommend these to anyone!
Mchenry, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would not use any other dental flossers Plackets really helps my teeth the only issue I first had was the bag never closed well , upon purchasing it not even a month ago they had changed their bag to seal with a slider ! so it’s perfect ! With this seal now they do not fall out all over in a Drawer or on the floor where my cats play with them. They hold up well & don’t rip plus they have a little toothpick
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. It’s our go to floss pick. It isn’t harsh on gums and is perfect for children. They also have an awesome minty flavor and you can tell a tremendous difference when you are done. I also like how these have a pick at the end for removing large food particles like a traditional wooden toothpick. I always carry some with me anywhere I go. Affordable price.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I might sound crazy when I say this but I literally keep a pack of these in my car one in each bathroom and a small pack in my purse or use these multiple times a day some might say I have an addiction (LOL) But honestly are used one multiple times throughout the day it really just becomes a habit. I personally don’t like flossing with a string floss but I will use a Placker’s all day long.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These making flossing super easy! I use these everyday! Super cheap and there are a lot of plackers in one pack. The string is strong and doesn’t break easily, plus there is a pick that can be used on the opposite end. I definitely recommend these, plus they can be found at pretty much any grocery/ convenience store. Great product for a great price! I will definitely buy these again.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these instead of my usual dental floss and I'm not really impressed. I find them to be low in quality - they are very flimsy - and I have to use several at a time and go over and over several sections of my teeth when I use them. I will be going back to my "old school" method after I finish this package. Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 mois
Ashley E. • il y a 2 mois
I find them at Dollar Trees.