Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CarePlackers
Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals

Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals

Slides Smoothly Between Teeth. With Super Tuffloss, The World's Strongest Floss, Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break. Unique Handle Design Makes It Easy And Comfortable To Floss. Fold-Away Protected Pick Removes Trapped Food Debris And Provides Greater Safety. For Clean Teeth And Healthy Gums Flavor You Can Taste That Freshens Breath Made In China

Do these make your gums bleed?
[product:plackers-dental-flossers-mint] ?
Do these ever cut your gums?
Start your review of Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals!
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Indrani B.
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Indrani B.
Easily remove food particles between teeth with Plackers Micro Mint Flossers. With a cool mint flavor, these dental floss picks give you an immediate fresh feeling while keeping your smile clean and bright.My entire family use this twice a day.Would highly recommended this for healthy looking teeth.
Leah S.
Troutdale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So these plackers are wonderful.I keep a pack in my desk drawer as well as some in my glove Box on my car and at home in the bathroom.I love that they have a little fold out toothpick on the end and it comes in handy after I've had a meal with meat. I will continue to purchase this and I would recommend this to others
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Sara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like these plackers a lot. The do not shred or break. They really get the gunk out of your teeth. I use plackers after most meals.
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING FOR CLEANING YOUR TEETH AND GUMS AFTER EATING OR BRUSHING YOUR TEETH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE FOR EVERYONE THEY WORK WONDERS AND YOU WILL LOVE THEM MY DENTIST EVEN USES THEM WITH FLOSS TO KEEP HIS TEETH AMAZING, WHITE AND FRESH
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Roseanne B.
PLACKERS Ecochoice Recycled Activated Charcoal Flossers was one of three items I received from the PERRIGO SMILE SOCIETY (a reviewers group which I am brand new and this is my first review) to review! The flossers are easy to hold and light with a long handle! The flosser handle has a added feature of having a toothpick! They have a 90 count and a reseable bag! The flossers easily glide cleaning gums and taking food out making teeth clean! This brand is affordable and for all!
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Stefanie A.
Love these to keep my teeth clean and healthy...these are also very inexpensive and effective for getting to all the back teeth.
Aid have H.
I'm so lazy with flossing traditionally but these little guys make it so much easier! I keep them in the bathroom, in my car, in my purse and by my bed (yuck I know) but since they are so easy and convenient to use, I just do it real quick before I sleep and I sleep better knowing I have a cleaner smile! The mint flavor is my favorite, and my dentist noticed my gums bleed less, so I consider them a necessity.
Corrie D.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Plackers Micro Mint Flossers for Dental Professionals uploaded by Corrie D.
The worst. I already feel guilty enough about the amount of waste individual flossers like this create, but I do prefer them for reaching all my teeth properly. These shred immediately and are awful.
Luke D.
Gets the job done but some of the floss will break on you so please be careful when using this product.
Ai-Vy H.
Works great and super convenient to throw into your bag or a clutch.  I got it as a sample with Influenster and bought some at CVS. The floss on the pick doesn't get thready or comes apart when flossing. I would recommend this to a friend or anyone.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tazkia N.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Ashley E. il y a un an
I find them at Dollar Trees.