Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers - 36 CT uploaded by Keiko P.Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers - 36 CT uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY PLACKERS #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Engineered not to stretch, shred or break.
#1 Hi-performance flosser brand worldwide!
Plackers
Micro Mint.
Freshens breath.
Protected pick, safe, folds away for use.
Mint flavor, fresh, clean feel.
36 dental flossers. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I love these flossers! They are convenient and portable and can be used by my own family. They are cheap and available. I use these flossers after every meal and when I wake up and before I go to sleep. They get in the tight spaces without cutting my gums like other floss does. Perfect way to floss
Debra N.
These are the best dental flowers. They have a subtle mint flavoring, strong floss and a convenient pick in the end. I love the fact that the pick is hidden in the handle. Floss and then when you need a pick just bend the handle and the pick is accessible. Great at cleaning between teeth. I keep some in my car and purse.
Alex N.
Plano, TX
These little buggers make flossing so much easier. I used to hate having to floss every day because I was never sure how much to use, and then sometimes I would wrap it around my fingers too tight or have a hard time reaching the back teeth. So now, I always use the Plackers to make flossing less of a pain.
Janice S.
I have a really hard time with regular dental floss.  These make it easier to floss because I don't have to stick fingers in my mouth.  And they work as well as regular dental floss.  My visits to the dentist show the good results.  The best part is that they are easy to use.
Elizabeth L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i personally like these. They lose the mint flavor after used once but they get those small pieces that the tooth brush misses and after you eat certain foods. I really like these because you can take them on the go where regular floss leaves something on your hands.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
This floss is great! It has a minty flavor which is a nice touch. I started using this brand when I had braces at age 12, but now I regularly use it to this day! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a must have for out & about dining, because you just never know. Easy, convenient, easy to carry a few in a baggie in my purse all the time. Really helps when you don't want your coworkers to know you had a spinach salad for lunch every time you smile.
Amy J.
Rice Lake
Y'all, I hate flossing so it has to be extremely easy and painless for me to be willing to do it, and these make the cut. I don't use regular floss at all, I just use this and I really like them. Especially with my sensitive teeth & gums, it's so nice to have something around that doesn't make oral care any harder than it already is.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
The little pick that comes out of the bottom of the handle to clean between your teeth is quite handy and I think think it helps loosen up much more plaque than floss alone. Very effective and easy to use. Great to take on the go with you for whenever.
Dianna J.
norton
I hate using regular floss mainly because I feel as if I’m not using it right, so this product eliminates that and makes me feel like I’m getting my teeth clean, and with a pick on the other side helps me get tough spots. They are also affordable.