Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count

Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers slide smoothly between tight teeth, removing any food that may have been left behind. It is the world's strongest floss, engineered not to stretch, shred or break. This protected pick is safe and folds away for use....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count!
Hannah M.
Rockton
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count uploaded by Hannah M.
Love these flossers! They make flossing easier & more fun. I’ve used so many bags of these:) Definitely recommend!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,078 reviews
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count uploaded by Bethany A.
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using these pics not too long after I got my braces off. This is really great to help get into the back of your mouth wear normal floss can’t reach. Doesn’t have a strong flavor and I love the fact that they’re disposables. You can keep them in your purse or take them on the go. Plus they’re a great price as well
Yin H.
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count uploaded by Yin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have been using this flosser many years for whole family. Very convenient, and keep teeth clean. I also have a small travel case to take it in my purse.
Zelma W.
Pflugerville, TX
This has a really cool design where the toothpick pops out instead of stabbing you in the hand. The mint flavor is really subtle as to be unnoticeable. The only problem I have is that one of every five or so may start to fray. I would definitely recommend
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
I love these dental flossers. They are so simple to use and get the job done. Simple to grip and fit nicely between tight teeth.
Alina U.
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count uploaded by Alina U.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does the job as it should, the mint flavor is great and leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean. I like the little piece at the bottom that you can bend and use as a pick. Combination of toothpick and dental floss.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another product that is a must for everyday. If your like me and care about oral care then you will definitely want to get these. They help get the food out from in between my teeth. Definitely recommend.
Chelsea H.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you dont have these on you at all times ...you are missing out..i will not leave the house without my pics..before these I used to use a credit card platic anything I could find to get that stubborn piece from out my teeth..ive made my own tin to carry these and I always have them..my friends laugh at my go out bag. .becauseni have my purse and then my what if bag that stay in the car..everyone laughs untill I got what they need..haha
Courtney  H.
Clarkston, WA
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 150 count uploaded by Courtney  H.
Purchased at: Costco
These flossers are so handy. Way easier than using regular floss. It's easy to reach in the back, and good for tighter teeth. However I usually buy the one with 2 strands on it and those work way better. I feel like the single strand frays.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This makes it so easy to floss and it leaves a refreshing taste of mint left in your mouth after flossing. I love using this for everyday use and find it very easy as well as quick to use.

Looking for your answer?