BY PLACKERS

Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using these dental flossers instead of regular string floss that you have to wrap on your fingers to use it! It’s more gentle and easier to pick at your teeth without cutting yourself with traditional floss! And I love that one end has a point to use in case you have a small area you can’t really reach at! I would recommend this to anyone!
Brittany B.
Peninsula, OH
They’re so easy to use!!! They’re also very convenient to just shove in your purse or bag and go. These make it easier for me to floss my teeth on a daily basis vs using just a string. They’re minty and don’t taste terrible at all. I have noticed they do fray and break easily and you usually need more than one to floss all of your teeth.
mikaandtj s.
Love these things! The floss string is actually pretty strong so 1 works fine. Its not too thick so I can get in between my teeth which is a must because i have tight spacing between my teeth. The pick at the end is great for getting in the grooves of the backteeth
Shawndra A.
Idaho Falls
I have used these flossers for a while, and I love them! The line is thin and easy to wiggle between tight teeth. The floss is also very durable and doesn't fray too easily. Easy to use. The price is great as well. A good purchase.
melissa O.
Whitesboro
I Love the mint taste while flossing those hard to reach places. Also like the toothpick on the end! They are also small so you can take some and conceal them in your purse just in case.
Sommer W.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Like these so much better than the traditional floss. It’s easy and fast to do your whole mouth. This brand has strong floss too. No breaking or shedding fibers. I keep these stocked.
Dani D.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these because it's easy to carry for on the go travel. Especially when you are out in public and just ate. Or have that annoying piece of meat in your teeth.
Kimmi B.
Benton, IL
These flossers do the trick. I use these flossers daily and even keep them with me for use outside of the home.   I like the minty flavor that helps make your mouth feel fresher and cleaner.  Flossers are very similar to one another.  The bonus to using these is the mint flavor.  I will definitely purchase again.
Sherri p.
Las vegas, NV
love these things, usually go through 4 a day two in the morning 2 at night, my whole family uses them, the mint flavor is a plus, the do a great job getting in between teeth
taelor b.
Livonia, MI
i’m super weird about flossing and will almost only use these. i prefer these to regular floss because i don’t like holding the floss it is sometimes difficult to work and these are extremely easy to use and maneuver