BY GENERIC

Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers: Slides smoothly between tight teeth World's strongest floss engineered not to stretch, shred or break Protected pick is safe--folds away for use Unique handle design makes it easy and comfortable to floss For clean teeth and healthy gums see more...

Lindsey E.
Mandan, ND
These are great for on the go! Has a nice mint flavor. It has a pick that’s built in to get any of the hard to reach places. Love this product. I have Invisalign and these really help get the gunk out of my gums! #invisalign #cleanmouth
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a must have in your home it will replace toothpicks I purchased from Walmart for about 1.84 they work better then most name brands it has a slight mint flavor and it does the trick I also love the pick at the end of them
kayla🐱 A.
These a pretty decent dental flossers. They keep your breath smelling fresh and the floss doesn’t seem to shred between your teeth. They’re a little bulky though.
Mia P.
I don't know if I could get by without this product. I do not like traditional dental floss. I LOVE to floss with Plackers. I will actually floss 4-5 times a days now.... I HIGHLY recommend this product. If you are a person who does not floss or uses traditional dental floss and doesn't like it... TRY PLACKERS.... they will change your entire thinking on flossing. Your teeth will thank you!!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
These little Mint flossing picks, are brilliant! Traveling or not, I think they're great! They're so convenient, they help make me floss, rather than not floss, really ever! And then, if you have something stuck in your teeth, the pick in the other end can help you with that! I'd definitely recommend these! They're part of #mynighttimeroutine 😝
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Did you know flossing can add up to 6 years of your life? Just a little fun fact! I love how these freshen up your breath along with getting that stubborn food out of your teeth!
Carrie S.
They fit well between my teeth that are very tight together.  I have been able to floss so much easier after discovering these and they have an awesome travel case that you can take with you on trips!
Stewart P.
These are by far my favorite floss picks available! They also happen to be very economical compared to similar brands available. One of my biggest complaints with dental floss is how weak it is and often find that it breaks or frays in my teeth. These never ever break or fray. I will admit that they are slightly less smooth than some of the other brands that use a flat floss string but I actually prefer the aggressive floss that I get from these.

Currently these are the only brand of floss I regularly purchase for my family. The flavor is also significant enough that you can actually taste it without it being overpowering. The length of the pick is long enough that it's comfortable in your hand and they are smartly designed so that the pick bends back so that it does stab you in the hand while you're flossing. I highly recommend these floss picks!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
These are absolutely the best things ever! I not only use them for my teeth but I also use the stick part for under my nails when trying to get dirt out. I love these
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I love these they have a really good long lasting mint flavor and they really get the job done i used to not like to floss because i cant get regular string floss in the back of my mouth easily so yeah this stuff solved that for me and it is multi functional because it has a pick at one and end and the floss at the other i highly recommend