BY PLACKERS

Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers: Slides smoothly between tight teeth World's strongest floss engineered not to stretch, shred or break Protected pick is safe--folds away for use Unique handle design makes it easy and comfortable to floss For clean teeth and healthy gums see more...

DPurple P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never leave home without them! I literally keep these everywhere! They are strong and hold up to my rough and heavy hand without breaking. Affordability that works! I'm here for it!
Angie R.
These are so dang handy! The floss holds up well! Nice mint flavor but it isn’t enough to make your mouth feel like you ate a candy cane. Price point is nice too.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must have in your home it will replace toothpicks I purchased from Walmart for about 1.84 they work better then most name brands it has a slight mint flavor and it does the trick I also love the pick at the end of them
Mel F.
Gig Harbor, WA
These are always with me I have a pack in my purse, the car and also in the cupboard at work. They are way easy to grab, and have helped with those annoying pieces of food that get stuck and can’t get out.
Pao O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these flossers. We bought the 75 count. Before these we bought a Rexall brand, which I don’t recommend at all. But the Plackers flossers are affordable, nice and sturdy as well as soft and durable. And the taste is great. Highly recommend.
Lindsey E.
Bismarck, ND
These are great for on the go! Has a nice mint flavor. It has a pick that’s built in to get any of the hard to reach places. Love this product. I have Invisalign and these really help get the gunk out of my gums! #invisalign #cleanmouth
emmalee c.
conneaut
Best flowers i’ve ever used. Would definitely recommend over any other kind of floss. Super easy and not expensive at all. Has the double strings that clean your teeth way better than any other floss i’ve ever used.
kayla🐱 A.
These a pretty decent dental flossers. They keep your breath smelling fresh and the floss doesn’t seem to shred between your teeth. They’re a little bulky though.
Caitlin D.
Southside
This is the only kind of floss I use. I've used this same kind for years and don't plan on changing to something else. I usually purchase these at Walmart. They cheap and last a long time. I've tried other versions of these and they all seem to fall apart when I'm using them. These are sturdy and leave a clean feeling in my mouth. Plackers Dental Flossers Mint
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
These little Mint flossing picks, are brilliant! Traveling or not, I think they're great! They're so convenient, they help make me floss, rather than not floss, really ever! And then, if you have something stuck in your teeth, the pick in the other end can help you with that! I'd definitely recommend these! They're part of #mynighttimeroutine 😝