Plackers Micro Flosser with Travel Case uploaded by Gbemi A.

BY PLACKERS

12 count micro mint flosses in a convenient travel case for removing plaque and food particles from between your teeth. Porte counted pick on the end of the flossier safe, folds away for use tartar pick also helps to remove plaque and food debris. Super tuff loss hi performance floss slides easily between tight teeth, engineered not to stretch, shred or break. Refreshing mint flavor leaves you with a fresh clean feel, travel case great to store in your purse or car. see more...

Kat T.
Springfield, MO
I carry this in my purse... have one in my desk at work... one in my car - you get the picture. A slight hint of mint and you can totally make sure you don’t have food in your teeth before an important event!
Christine B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I recently got braces and besides how I’ve been feeling, I kept getting food stuck in my teeth. So I got this little travel pack to keep in my purse. I’m not sure why I waited until I got braces to get there but I think I’ll keep buying them. I love the feeling of flossing after I eat something. Love!
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I just recently began buying this product for myself  i seen this at target and decided to just grab me a pack pf this tp see how it is. I actually decided to buy it and keep it in my purse for outings. I think that is an awesome idea. I will definitely continue to buy this
Courtney W.
Keswick
My teeth are really close together and I have a hard time fitting floss between my teeth. Floss sticks are small enough to fit between them. I also love the traveling case making it easier for me to pack some when I go away for the weekend!
Hannah H.
Hummelstown, PA
I’m always on the go, and these are super helpful for when you’re out at a restaurant or event and need to remove something from your teeth. They dig into your gums well enough and help stimulate good gum health and also keep your breath minty.
Lauren W.
I love the travel case that comes with this product. I just toss it in my purse and go. I love these. They not only floss but the other end gets between your teeth and gets stuck food out that flossing doesn't.
Gavriel R.
Clarksville
I first got these from the orthodontist because of my braces! While I find the floss part a little difficult to use with the braces, it’s easy to control and the pointy part which you can move is great for getting any food caught in your braces out on the go. They’re easy, disposable and super useful for both flossing and keeping food off of teeth and brackets. After receiving these from the orthodontist I kept wanting more!
Princess G.
I love these. Very easy to use and no mess whatsoever. Using the string floss always leaves a gross mess but these here are genius! Plus it has an opposite side that has a toothpick. Yes! Very effective and will always buy these forever! Gets the hard to reach places and I love the mint taste it has to it.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is my absolute favorite dental floss. I particularly love this one with the travel case because I always have it in my work bag. It is very easy to use and it is mint flavored so it also freshens your breath at the same time!
Isabella G.
Kennesaw, GA
Whenever I’m cleaning out my purse I always make sure to put these back in! So useful! The little hard case is so convenient. I do have to keep it wrapped with a little rubber band so the picks don’t fall out everywhere but I don’t mind.

Amazon