BY PLACKERS

Easy! Gentle Flossing for Kids Age 5-11 with Fluoride. Motivates Kids To Start Flossing. For Healthier Teeth and Gums Flossing daily is a key component of an effective oral hygiene program.  Plackers® Kids 1st Flossers provide an easy and pleasant way to floss every day. Friendly characters and colors. Large, comfortable gripping pads. Super Tuffloss® - slides easily between teeth.  World s strongest floss is engineered not to stretch, shred. see more...

• Do you really think kids like to use these and can use th...1 Answers
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids love these flowers . They are very soft and get everything out their teeth . I got it from Walmart . I love the shapes on them . We use them all the time . Very satisfied .
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I found these at my local dollar tree. Me and my son love them. I know there for kids but his 3 and if he sees mommy doing it he follows. We have the fruity smoothie swirl tho.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are life me and my daughter were fighting over these bad boys I received for free in my b2svoxbox. I loved them they taste amazing and look adorable they have multiple flavors in the pack. Eventually maybe have where you can buy individual flavors but for now yummy and work wonders there is no pic at end which is great for kids so they don't hurt themselves
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
I didn't get to personally use these but 3 of my 4 kids did. they said the taste was really yummy and made them want to floss more and more often! Getting them to floss is always a fight and struggle. a lot of the time it gets stuck in their teeth. not with these. it was very easy for them to floss all by themselves!
Samantha B.
Kewanee, Mo
Well, I received these as part of my #SuperMomVoxBox and love them! I decided to try them out while waiting in line at the post office today. When I get home I will help each of my kids floss their teeth too!

#loveatfirstfloss
TAMMY N.
Not just for kids!! Mom loved them too!! We will buy these for everyone! - We use the Plackers mint but loved the handle on these!! A little color doesn't hurt! Thanks Plackers!!!! This mom will be finding more!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These flossers are so fun! They come in all kinds of cute shapes, which makes flossing more appealing to the Little's. They are very sturdy and don't break easily. They are relatively inexpensive and can be found at your local Walmart!
Kristine I.
Received this Plackers Kids 1st Flossers in my box from Influenster and my son loves these and the flavors. I already had something similar to this before and I think they are awesome! Thanks again for picking me for the Super Mom Box!
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
Flossing is always hard for kids, they either don't want to do it, don't know how, or almost always waste a lot of floss so this is perfect for them and the characters give them something to look at and make it fun for them.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
I buy these for my special needs son. He has actually started to help floss his teeth now! They work great on getting junk in between without being harsh on the gums. I highly recommend these for other parents!
Cayla M.
Marietta, OH
Do you really think kids like to use these and can use them well? I want to try these for my daughter but do not want to waist money.