BY PLACKERS

Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
I love using these flossers over floss threads. The handle just gives you more control. I like these flossers because they're strong and don't break like the generic ones. I've been using these for years and will keep repurchasing.
Jamie A.
If they didn’t make these I probably wouldn’t floss. They’re just so much more convenient, and I don’t have to put my fingers in my mouth. They work just as well, probably better because I’m not rushing through it.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I don't like flossing, and these make it a little less painful and annoying. The pointed in helps get into parts under my permanent retainer, but I still have to pull out my old brace flossers to get all of those spots.
Taryn E.
Littleton, CO
Love plackers, I always have a bag with me in my purse and one in each bathroom in the house. I hate flossing, but with these its not a chore.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
I don't like to Floss. So these are really good they help to reach all the way back. I like these a lot.
Rocío E.
Caracas
As a dentist, I highly recomend this. They are easy to use, won't break and are super important to clean your teeth.