Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers, 75 count

by Plackers

Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flosser's unique handle design makes it easy and comfortable to floss. It slides smoothly to gently floss between tight teeth. The flosser slides easily to resist shredding or breaking. Tartar pick gently removes plaque...

How durable is the string on this floss? I see it at the dollar store.
Start your review of Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers, 75 count!
Ironton, MN
I got these at the dollar store! The plastic is a tad harder than normal 9nes, so it does help with the plack/tarter build up
Monongahela
My teeth sit very close together and these gentle glide plackers really get in to where they need to be without hurting me.
Love the convenience of these floss pics! I keep them in my car so I have them on hand Incase I need them while I’m out.
Virginia Beach
Great product to have in your lunch box at work to know you are getting your flossing in every day! I use them every day
Salem
My on the go floss! Sometimes by the time I get to the last teeth the floss has stretched but I still like this product
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these flossers! They make flossing so easy. And the other end has a pointed pick which is helpful as well!
Sylvania , AL
They work great they don’t break as easily as some of the ones I have used in the past I will continue to buy
Seaside, CA
I get this floss from my local dollar tree. I absolutely love how many come in the package.
I like using these because they are very convenient when I want to floss my teeth.
Doral, FL
Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers, 75 count uploaded by Aneesa S.
Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers, 75 count works great for hard to reach places. I purchased mines at Walmart which was easy to find. I use this product everyday after meals and also brushing my teeth. It doesn't hurt your gums. Love using this.