Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers, 75 count

by Plackers

Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flosser's unique handle design makes it easy and comfortable to floss. It slides smoothly to gently floss between tight teeth. The flosser slides easily to resist shredding or breaking. Tartar pick gently removes plaque...

How durable is the string on this floss? I see it at the dollar store.
Start your review of Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers, 75 count!
Oregon
Love these gentle slide flossers.  They are so much easier than regular dental floss and the gentle slide ones are gentle on my gums.
Bloomington
The only floss I use. Easy, no hassle. I can take them on the go if needed. I have sensitive gums, so these work perfectly and are not expensive!
Greenwood, SC
Great for easily flossing your teeth. It really helps you get to those hard to reach places. The flossed is small and compact and easy to hold.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! Really easy to carry around in your purse, and use anytime you need them. They are alot smoother than other brands I have tried.
Medina, TN
Purchased at: Target
This is a really amazing product. It has a really great quality and it definitely worth the buy. Great price for your value and I recommend it
Birmingham, AL
Our dentist recommended these and we haven’t gone back, the string never breaks and you can flip it over and get any hard to reach places.
Hackensack, NJ
Love these easy flossers for my daughter. Super fast easy and does the job. Some of these have fluoride on actual floss which is a plus.
Crystal, MN
I love these. Very convenient to have at the office, in your purse or anywhere you go. They work great and give a little flavor.
Strong floss that doesn’t break before you are through. Some of the thicker flosses can’t get through all my teeth but these are great!
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use and dispense. Very effective and works great, I had braces and really appreciate being able to floss with these again!