Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers - 160 Count uploaded by Scarlett F.Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers - 160 Count uploaded by Beatriz B.Plackers Gentleslide Mint Dental Flossers - 160 Count uploaded by Valorie R.

BY PLACKERS #34 in Dental Floss & Picks

Find oral care products at Target.com! Flossing between tight teeth can be easy and comfortable with Plackers GentleSlide. With its super resistant floss, Plackers GentleSlide dental flossers slide smoothly between tight teeth, and are gentle on gums. Engineered not to stretch, shred or break. Tartar pick gently removes plaque and trapped food debris. Cool mint flavor for a fresh, clean feel. see more...

Minah H.
I really love these flossers, they're gentle and actually get stuff out from between my teeth. I can floss in half the time without it being super messy. They're super easy for travel as well. If you have trouble flossing with tight teeth, I definitely recommend these.
Jered C.
Fontana, CA
These are a very strong brand just because the end where there is a pick doesn’t break off like the others and gets the job done. Others may break at the end but I feel this gets the job done for me and would for others too
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
These are great for those hard to reach places with regular floss.. I love how there's a pick at the end to get out those pesky popcorn kernels before using these I did not care to floss
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I love these!! I pick these up from the dollar store whenever they have them in, and I buy many packs. I like how well they work, and they don't leave that waxy feeling afterwards. I like the taste it leaves also. I haven't tried any other brands, cause I like these that much. I'll always repurchase these .
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
Nothing is as annoying as pulling out a roll of floss and getting too much or too little and not being able to clean between your teeth well. These disposable flossers help me keep my oral hygiene in check while helping my not get frustrated or too lazy to floss.
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth , KS
These lovely floss plackers are amazing. My kids enjoy using these over regular floss. Because of the toothpick side, it helps them a lot better with getting anything left behind from meals. Meets our expectations. Will recommend to others as it's our go to!
Amber R.
Brook Park, OH
These floss picks fit in the right spaces between teeth and don’t tug on your teeth when flossing. They have a nice minty flavor that leaves your mouth feeling fresh. They are priced well and I would recommend them.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I carry these in my purse everyday. The hint of mint gives your mouth a clean feeling. It doesn’t hurt the guns to use these , for the price you get quite a bit. We use these regularly and would recommend this.
Jennifer C.
I have a tiny jaw so flossing has always been difficult. Once I discovered Plackers though, my dental game changed. I'm easily able to reach the backteeth with no problem! So glad this product exists.
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
The best things in the world I have some at the house I have some on my car I have some in my purse. It gets the job done when you have an annoying whatever in your teeth