BY PLACKERS

Plackers 90 count gentlslide flosses make it easy to clean in between where ordinary flosses can't. Hi performance pate fiber slides smoothly between tight teeth, has patent pending design that optimizes pullout strength. Tartar pick helps to remove plaque and food debris. Cool mint flavor provides a fresh, clean feel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isra R.
‏A great product and I would recommend it to everyone
‏I can not do without it
‏The company's products are all excellent
Sarah F.
Lake Grove, NY
Great to keep in your purse for a lunch out.  Very easy to use and make the process of flossing less messy.  I love to use these!
Courtney A.
Creedmoor
These are the best flossers! I buy them all the time! My fiancé loves them! I enjoy them because they make a small pack which is perfect for your car or purse for when you eat out! I’m one to tell you that you must buy these!
Shantel D.
Manchaca
These are the best for sensitive gums, they're gentle and easy to use. The individual sticks make it easy and convenient and you can also put some in your purse or bag for on the go or at restaurants. I highly recommend for people with sensitive gums!
Gloribel P.
Tampa
I love this floss it’s better then pulling that long string. It does what it’s suppose to I use this everyday.
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Super easy to use, no complaints. They make the hassle of flossing a lot easier. I hate flossing, but I started using these and it makes it a lot simpler. I can definitely notice when I skip a day now. I'm pretty sure you can find these at the dollar tree, so they're definitely affordable. I recommend these to anyone who hates flossing but wants to save their teeth and gums.
Amy P.
I love using these. It's easy to get the floss between my teeth. It makes it easier to floss my back teeth.
Chloe J.
Williamson, NY
The force is easy to use and does the job so it is very effective and not expensive at all. I buy these from the local grocery store. It does the same job as others but glides better than other flossers.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This floss works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant scent and flavor and a non-sharp texture. The package is a good size and value and easy to dispense. It has whitened my teeth a bit too and keeps breath fresh.
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
I love these flossers, I buy them again and again. They are so convenient and I find this brand to have the strongest floss. I have tried other brands that the floss gets loose after flossing a few teeth, so I have to use multiple flossers to get my teeth clean. No troubles like that from these! They are very affordable and I couldn't live without them to be honest.