BY PLACKERS

Plackers 90 count gentlslide flosses make it easy to clean in between where ordinary flosses can't. Hi performance pate fiber slides smoothly between tight teeth, has patent pending design that optimizes pullout strength. Tartar pick helps to remove plaque and food debris. Cool mint flavor provides a fresh, clean feel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
I love these flossers, I buy them again and again. They are so convenient and I find this brand to have the strongest floss. I have tried other brands that the floss gets loose after flossing a few teeth, so I have to use multiple flossers to get my teeth clean. No troubles like that from these! They are very affordable and I couldn't live without them to be honest.
Emily H.
This floss works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant scent and flavor and a non-sharp texture. The package is a good size and value and easy to dispense. It has whitened my teeth a bit too and keeps breath fresh.
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
Super easy to use, no complaints. They make the hassle of flossing a lot easier. I hate flossing, but I started using these and it makes it a lot simpler. I can definitely notice when I skip a day now. I'm pretty sure you can find these at the dollar tree, so they're definitely affordable. I recommend these to anyone who hates flossing but wants to save their teeth and gums.
Shantel D.
Manchaca
These are the best for sensitive gums, they're gentle and easy to use. The individual sticks make it easy and convenient and you can also put some in your purse or bag for on the go or at restaurants. I highly recommend for people with sensitive gums!
Prin C.
I use these daily to floss! Great for sensitive teeth. Can reach easily in between tight teeth and there is also a pick on the end for tarter. I believe 75 comes in the pack and I use about 5 a day. Definitely worth it.
Chloe J.
Ontario
The force is easy to use and does the job so it is very effective and not expensive at all. I buy these from the local grocery store. It does the same job as others but glides better than other flossers.
~ K.
muldrow
I love using plackers. It's easier to get all of my teeth without having floss sledding out of my hands or my hand being to big to get all my teeth
Amy P.
I love using these. It's easy to get the floss between my teeth. It makes it easier to floss my back teeth.