Plackers Gentle Fine Dental Flossers uploaded by Mary A.Plackers Gentle Fine Dental Flossers uploaded by Joan V.Plackers Gentle Fine Dental Flossers uploaded by Jenny L.

BY PLACKERS #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break. Slides Smoothly Between Tight Teeth. Slightly Relaxed To Protect Gums. Unique Handle Design Makes It Easy And Comfortable To Floss. Patented Fold-Away Protected Pick Removes Trapped Food Debris And Provides Greater Safety. Made In China see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
These are great for the times when you're going out to lunch with friends, or going on a dinner date. I just keep these in my purse and right after eating run off to the ladies room and check my teeth with these.
Berry M.
I love these pick kind of flossers because they’re so much easier to maneuver then the traditional kind. These are pretty good but I still have a touch of trouble with these shredding. Almost all brands do that for me so I’d still very much recommend these.
🌟Star P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so now these are one of the most affordable and effective dental flosses I’ve ever used. It gets in between everything and doesn’t break easily. I recommend. I will buy again. I use it in the mornings and night time.
Veronica D.
BRONX, NY
Best thing invented. So easy to use and convenient. Don' know how we managed to floss before. I like this specific one because the thread is very thin and gets in those hard to reach places.
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Simple and easy to use. This thin dental floss slides smoothly between my tight teeth and cleans my gums. The floss is engineered not to break so it met my expectations. Compared to other flossers, this floss makes it easy to remove trapped food.
Liz G.
Tulsa, OK
I'll admit it--I hate flossing. I don't do it regularly and I should, but these make it so much easier. I have some teeth that are really hard to get inbetween and these make it a lot easier. The sharp end allows me to also work the gums which can feel really good. I highly recommend if you hate flossing with the long floss strip.
Nancy C.
I am a mature woman with no space between the teeth. These are so handy to throw in your purse for eating out. I have been using these instead of traditional floss. I don't think they clean plaque between the teeth as good as floss. It's hard for me to grip regular floss due to arthritis. Better than nothing.
Devan W.
Madison, AL
These Plackers Gentle Fine Dental Flossers are great for people with tight teeth, like myself. I buy these regularly because I have trouble with regular floss. I find them very effective. They are affordable too.
Kelli K.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love these flossers, they get into all of the tight spaces in my teeth and don't tear apart during use. I purchased them from Target, and will purchase again once I run out. These flossers are highly effective and I am completely satisfied with them!
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these! It is very handy to have the handle instead of a long string you have to wrap around your fingers. Also have the point side is nice as well. It is hard to get the very back teeth with the handle though, versus using a string.