BY PLACKERS

Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers can actually freshen your breath while flossing. Comfortable and easy to use and effective at removing plaque and trapped food particles for healthier, cleaner teeth and gums. see more...

Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
These are the best plackers I’ve used so far. Other ones I’ve tried get stringy and break easily. These can sometimes get a little stringy but they don’t break. I will always buy from this brand.
Ruth L.
Fall City
I really like this product. Convenient and easy to use. I hate flossing, but with these, the act was far less of a chore. They are the perfect size and the floss is the perfect strength. A very satisfying experience overall.
Jessica S.
Strong floss is a thing of the past. The only easy way to get to the back teeth are with a tooth flosser like these. They are durable and easy to get in the hard to reach spaces. The mint is a nice touch too.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the mint on it but I didn't feel that works good on me. The thread is to fine and I don't know if I feel it to small or what but since the first time I use it I didn't like it.
Zoë D.
Very strong floss, doesn't break easily and easy to use. I will be purchasing these again once I run out. They work the best compared to any competitors.
Judgette M.
Albany, NY
So easy to floss with these. I use them every night and my oral hygiene has improved. Will buy again
destiny h.
They do a great job getting stuff from between your teeth. The floss does not break and it does not hurt your teeth to pull the floss from between your teeth.
Ashley L.
Alexandria, LA
I love these flossers because other ones i have used have broken or frayed and even left my gums sore, but these work well. The mint taste is fresh but not overpowering. I take these with me in my purse when I am traveling.
Erika R.
Homestead, FL
The brand and kind of flossers I use. I like the minty taste and how it's easy to floss with it. Definitely recommend.
Keana B.
I think that this floss is great for getting into my teeth as well as providing a fresh and minty taste for my teeth whether during the day or at night.