BY PLACKERS

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kid’s Flossers were designed with parents and children in mind to make flossing a fun and easy task. The unique dual grip handle makes them easy for kids of all ages to use and allows parents to assist. Using Plackers flossers can reduce tooth decay and promote healthier gums by removing plaque and buildup from areas between the teeth that can’t be reached by brushing alone.

www.facebook.com/plackersdental

Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I absolutely love these! They are perfect for little ones as well as adults. It makes dental hygiene so much easier without having to deal with excess floss and getting the almost impossible perfect grip on the floss, especially for back teeth! These eliminate all the trouble of regular floss, and make flossing quick and easy. Absolute must have!
V K A.
I know these are meant for kids, but I'll be honest... I swiped them for myself! Fantastically handy flossing tools that are small, simple, and fruity. I know we all hate flossing our teeth, but this actually makes it kind of fun. Will definitely get again once my kiddo is old enough to floss on his own!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Do you know how flippin hard it is to get your children into regular dental hygiene? These brightly colored and non-threatening dental tools have helped my very stubborn five year old genuinely interested in taking care of his teeth. i was sent these in a box box once but i have continued to purchase them.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
My daughter absolutely loves these. Since receiving them complimentary from Influenster, we have purchased on 2 more occasions and are currently using them again. She says they taste good and I know the colors are appealing. Very helpful for getting kids to practice thorough dental hygiene.
Renee B.
Skaneateles, NY
My boys loved these and anything that encourages good gum health and hygiene with boys ages 8 and 10 is a gold star in my book. They fit well in their hands and were able to entertain them while they were flossing. It was encouraging to not have to fight with them to brush and floss!
Kristen L.
Birmingham, AL
My kids love these flossers! They are very easy to use and make flossing painless. The bright colors and flavor of the floss get my kids excited about flossing. We always have extras so we never run out. Def recommend! I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
My son absolutely loved this product and it’s great for kids who still have their baby teeth and are learning how to floss. My son uses this product after every time he brushes his teeth. He loves the flavor and it flosses his teeth while he’s having fun doing it
Nikki C.
I got these to try in an Influenster box forever ago and I still buy them for my kids. They taste great and make flossing fun! Which, to be honest is hard to convince a kid. But the fun colors and taste totally help my kids want to floss! So I love them too!
Stephanie R.
My daughter loves using these daily! She actually makes sure I remember to have her floss or have me help her floss each day. I highly recommend if it got my extremely amazing daughter flossing! Next is to try these on my husband and see if he will floss more haha
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
I loved everything about these. They make flossing less of a chore and more of a game for my little ones. I’ve tried other brands and the string falls apart after the first tooth, these held up wonderfully and got the job done.
Jamie Rose S.
I've never heard of this brand, where can you purchase these at??
Jennifer S.
Do these tend to shred easily?
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I haven't seen these before where can I find them?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
ARE THESE EASY FOR KIDS OVER 5 TO USE ?
Julia H.
ALLEN, TX
Is it early for kids to use?