BY PLACKERS

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kid’s Flossers were designed with parents and children in mind to make flossing a fun and easy task. The unique dual grip handle makes them easy for kids of all ages to use and allows parents to assist. Using Plackers flossers can reduce tooth decay and promote healthier gums by removing plaque and buildup from areas between the teeth that can’t be reached by brushing alone.

www.facebook.com/plackersdental

Liz S.
My children just won’t floss without Plackers! So much easier and less messy for my kids to use! I find these at my local Meijer and they are very affordable. Even if they were more expensive I’d still buy lol because it is tough getting kids to floss regularly and important to save money on Dental costs in the long haul.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely LOVE these! They come in bright, cheery colors that kids (and adults) just can't get enough of. Plus, they're disposable, so they're used once and tossed. The plastic edges are smooth so they don't hurt my kids' gums and lips. I even got my husband to start flossing again with these! 5-Star ALL THE WAY!
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
My kids liked the cool bright colors of these flossers.  They liked the flavor as well.  They aren't much different from other kids flossers that I've purchased in the past.  My only problem with this style of flosser is that the floss itself is kind if thick , especially for little mouths.
Kristen L.
Birmingham, AL
My kids love these flossers! They are very easy to use and make flossing painless. The bright colors and flavor of the floss get my kids excited about flossing. We always have extras so we never run out. Def recommend! I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
These are great my daughter loved them so much I had to buy her some. Since we had enough, i tried and liked them too. It makes it easier and more convenient for her to floss her teeth and its a bit less of a mess because she used to leave floss string all over the place.
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
My 3 year old loved using these !!!!!! It was a great way to get her excited about doing something that is good for her and she needs to do it was a lot of fun for her to use these and pick out a different color each time !!!! Very affordable and i have bought since
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
My son absolutely loved this product and it’s great for kids who still have their baby teeth and are learning how to floss. My son uses this product after every time he brushes his teeth. He loves the flavor and it flosses his teeth while he’s having fun doing it
Colleen D.
Arlington, TX
My son is always interested in using the regular lackards I have here at the gym. When he again asked me if I had any I remember having this ack for keep Day. He tried them and loved them. I think it was the great tasting and effectiveness that worked great 👍
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Our household LOVES these! Our 4 year old thoroughly enjoys flossing and taking care of his teeth when he gets to choose his flavor each day.  The flavor assortment is fantastic & he loves each flavor provided in the bag.  Great price point also!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Getting kids to floss is so hard. But these smell amazing, and that seems to be enough to get my four-year-old interested in it. She likes to guess what flavor shes selecting. And seems to floss a little bit longer with the enjoyable scent.
Jamie Rose S.
I've never heard of this brand, where can you purchase these at??
Jennifer S.
Do these tend to shred easily?
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I haven't seen these before where can I find them?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
ARE THESE EASY FOR KIDS OVER 5 TO USE ?
Julia H.
ALLEN, TX
Is it early for kids to use?