BY PLACKERS

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kid’s Flossers were designed with parents and children in mind to make flossing a fun and easy task. The unique dual grip handle makes them easy for kids of all ages to use and allows parents to assist. Using Plackers flossers can reduce tooth decay and promote healthier gums by removing plaque and buildup from areas between the teeth that can’t be reached by brushing alone.

www.facebook.com/plackersdental

Devin L.
Gretna, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My 10 year old likes the vibrant colors and the fact that they are sticks. It makes it easier for her to floss as opposed to standard floss. The only complaint is that they can break easily. We still recommend.
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves using these before & after brushing her teeth, its so fun for her with all the different colors. Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kid’s Flossers
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Plackers have become our go to dental floss. They make flossing much easier, especially for the kids, and the flavored floss makes them want to floss. If you habe tight teeth, the floss does fray but that's typical with any dental floss. We had no issues with breakage or getting stuck. The plackers handle even makes flossing back teeth easier. Very nice little invention.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I absolutely love these! They are perfect for little ones as well as adults. It makes dental hygiene so much easier without having to deal with excess floss and getting the almost impossible perfect grip on the floss, especially for back teeth! These eliminate all the trouble of regular floss, and make flossing quick and easy. Absolute must have!
Valerie H.
I know these are meant for kids, but I'll be honest... I swiped them for myself! Fantastically handy flossing tools that are small, simple, and fruity. I know we all hate flossing our teeth, but this actually makes it kind of fun. Will definitely get again once my kiddo is old enough to floss on his own!
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
My daughter absolutely loves these. Since receiving them complimentary from Influenster, we have purchased on 2 more occasions and are currently using them again. She says they taste good and I know the colors are appealing. Very helpful for getting kids to practice thorough dental hygiene.
Renee B.
Skaneateles, NY
My boys loved these and anything that encourages good gum health and hygiene with boys ages 8 and 10 is a gold star in my book. They fit well in their hands and were able to entertain them while they were flossing. It was encouraging to not have to fight with them to brush and floss!
Abbey B.
Wheelersburg , OH
My son absolutely loved this product and it’s great for kids who still have their baby teeth and are learning how to floss. My son uses this product after every time he brushes his teeth. He loves the flavor and it flosses his teeth while he’s having fun doing it
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
These are the coolest thing. My kid is 6, and these help with getting her into good habits young, because they taste good, and have large grip with bright colors to help her feel like they are hers. After we used the sample size, we went right out and grabbed more.
Annella T.
Ferguson, MO
My daughter really enjoyed flossing with this brand of floaters. They smell fruity and she believes they taste like smoothie also. I have not seen them in the stores  here to purchase yet but when I find they are a definite buy
Jamie Rose S.
I've never heard of this brand, where can you purchase these at??
Jennifer S.
Do these tend to shred easily?
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I haven't seen these before where can I find them?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
ARE THESE EASY FOR KIDS OVER 5 TO USE ?
Julia H.
ALLEN, TX
Is it early for kids to use?