BY PLACKERS

Slides Smoothly Between Teeth. With Super Tuffloss, The World's Strongest Floss, Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break. Unique Handle Design Makes It Easy And Comfortable To Floss. Fold-Away Protected Pick Removes Trapped Food Debris And Provides Greater Safety. For Clean Teeth And Healthy Gums Flavor You Can Taste That Freshens Breath Made In China

Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a staple in my home and is used every day. The slight minty flavor is fantastic and makes flossing easy, especially in the back upper molars where it is crowded and tricky to get to.  My dentist always praises me for my dental hygiene. I cannot rave about this product enough. The holder also allows my young children to floss their teeth, whereas it is a nightmare with conventional floss. Every family who wants to support healthy habits should use this (or a product similar).
Zoey N.
I used to hate flossing but when I bought this, I floss after every meal. The string is very flexible but not very hard. When it hits the gum, not like other flosses, doesn’t hurt at all. It smells super minty, does a very great job at cleaning all the dirt between my teeth gaps. Good product. Would recommend to everyone.
Jessica L.
Let me tell you what to do with these. If you are someone who has issues flossing regularly, but a packet of these, and floss in the car on the way to work. I know it seems silly and people might look at you funny, but seriously... it's the best way that I can floss regularly. (Just make sure you have a glad bag in your side cubbie to put the used ones)
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
You ever go to the movies and get popcorn kernels stuck in your teeth? These are the answer to that problem. Like, seriously, these little flossers are great for cleaning your teeth and getting the hard to reach spot without getting slobber all over your hands. They actually make it fun flossing because they make it so easy to reach everything!
Katrina M.
I love this product. I do still floss regularly with more conventional floss but I also love these for hard to reach places or stubborn stuck in food. These are also great for in the car, traveling, or in your purse for a quick fun. My days range anywhere from 4 hours to 24+ so sometimes it’s great to have the ability for a quick clean up.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
Love this floss. A pack of 60 is just $1.00 they are very easy to use. I buy them at Walmart. They did meet my expectations I use them every night. If you don’t really feel like messing with normal string floss this will be your best friend! They are also kid friendly! With many flavors. Plackers Twin-Line Dental Flossers, 150Ct
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I got these for free for testing purposes. I wasn’t impressed or unimpressed with here either way. I felt like they got the job done but there was nothing incredibly special about them or anything that made me feel as though I had to purchase them again. Overall, they get the job done and have a good minty flavor
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
I like this product. Easy to use, not expensive. They have them at Target and Walmart. I like how they really get between your teeth, flushing out the gross stuff that regular brushing can leave behind. Also helpful if  you've been eating something like popcorn, and get something stuck between your teeth!
Ash M.
Brooklyn, NY
I never used to floss when all I had was the old fashion string. Having these individual flowers makes me look forward to maintaining my gum health! My gums also used to bleed so much to the point where I was afraid to brush at all. But after using this product I feel more confident in my smile!
Amber R.
Paducah , KY
These flossers are very convenient to use for on the go or at home all while leaving that clean mint taste. They are very effective and have made me a repeat user. The handle definitely gives you better ways to reach around your mouth to get the ultimate flossing experience.
Karla S.
Muskegon, MI
Is the mint taste intense?
Mary C.
Paw Paw, IL
How long do they normally last you before they end up breaking. Or how many passes does it last you?
Desirée T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which are the kind of flossers for people with brakets?
Cassandra M.
Do you think there is enough flavor after using?
Desirée T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are there a speciall flossers for people with brakets ?