BY PLACKERS #1 in Dental Floss & Picks

Slides Smoothly Between Teeth. With Super Tuffloss, The World's Strongest Floss, Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break. Unique Handle Design Makes It Easy And Comfortable To Floss. Fold-Away Protected Pick Removes Trapped Food Debris And Provides Greater Safety. For Clean Teeth And Healthy Gums Flavor You Can Taste That Freshens Breath Made In China

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Liz S.
I love Plackers! At my local Kroger they are the most affordable flossing tool and works better than regular floss! I first tried a sample used for testing purposes complimentary from Influenster. After that I was convinced that they work better and made it more likely that my kids would floss. It’s easier and less annoying to handle a Placker than it is to cut off a regular floss from a rolled up version! The kids would pull and pull and waste floss all the time! Now they can grab a Placker and floss much better!
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a staple in my home and is used every day. The slight minty flavor is fantastic and makes flossing easy, especially in the back upper molars where it is crowded and tricky to get to.  My dentist always praises me for my dental hygiene. I cannot rave about this product enough. The holder also allows my young children to floss their teeth, whereas it is a nightmare with conventional floss. Every family who wants to support healthy habits should use this (or a product similar).
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I started using these flossing sticks because I was getting cavities between my teeth, and traditional floss was just so hard to use on my back teeth.  These have been a life saver for me.  I can now reach all my teeth! My teeth are also very tight/close together, and I am able to get the floss between them with no problems or feeling like my teeth are going to be pulled out of my mouth.  These are the best!
Cassandra L.
I use this product in place of floss because it just gets the job done that much better. With the flex technology, I'm able to control how aggressive the floss is pushed into my teeth, (because hello sensitive gums). It tastes great when using and is easily compact for taking with me whenever I go to the movies and get a kernel stuck in my teeth.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
You ever go to the movies and get popcorn kernels stuck in your teeth? These are the answer to that problem. Like, seriously, these little flossers are great for cleaning your teeth and getting the hard to reach spot without getting slobber all over your hands. They actually make it fun flossing because they make it so easy to reach everything!
Rachel D.
I never enjoyed flossing before getting Plackers. My teeth are so close that using traditional floss was always a struggle to use. I bought Plackers and found that they were very easy to use. Since then, my dental exams have gotten so much better. I actually love flossing and look forward to it now. Give Plackers a try, you won’t be sorry.
Katrina M.
I love this product. I do still floss regularly with more conventional floss but I also love these for hard to reach places or stubborn stuck in food. These are also great for in the car, traveling, or in your purse for a quick fun. My days range anywhere from 4 hours to 24+ so sometimes it’s great to have the ability for a quick clean up.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect for on the go! I have about 15 of these in my purse at all times. They are so convenient to use after a meal when we are out and about. My daughter is particular about keeping her teeth cleaned, so these are perfect to have on us for those times we aren't at home and she wants to brush or floss after a meal!
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I got these for free for testing purposes. I wasn’t impressed or unimpressed with here either way. I felt like they got the job done but there was nothing incredibly special about them or anything that made me feel as though I had to purchase them again. Overall, they get the job done and have a good minty flavor
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
I like this product. Easy to use, not expensive. They have them at Target and Walmart. I like how they really get between your teeth, flushing out the gross stuff that regular brushing can leave behind. Also helpful if  you've been eating something like popcorn, and get something stuck between your teeth!
Karla S.
Midway Park, NC
Is the mint taste intense?
Mary C.
Paw Paw, IL
How long do they normally last you before they end up breaking. Or how many passes does it last you?
Desirée T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which are the kind of flossers for people with brakets?
Cassandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think there is enough flavor after using?
Desirée T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are there a speciall flossers for people with brakets ?