BY PLACKERS

New Advanced Design Advanced Whitening Formula Brightens Enamel Between Teeth Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break During Use #1 Hi-Performance Flosser Brand Worldwide! Super Tuffloss&Reg;.&Nbsp; World's Strongest Floss.&Nbsp; The Same Fiber Used To Make Bulletproof Vests. Protected Pick.&Nbsp; Fold Away To Use Right Angle™. &Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Front &Amp; Back Teeth Plackers&Reg; Whitening Dental Flossers™ Are Specially Coated To Brighten Enamel Between Teeth Where Staining Starts. The Right Angle™ Design Provides Easy Access For All Teeth Sepecially Those Hard To Reach Back Teeth.&Nbsp; You'll Appreciate How Effective It Is At Removing Plaque And Trapped Food Particles For Healthier, Cleaner Teeth Anfd Gums. Super Tuffloss&Reg; Slides Easily Between Teeth.&Nbsp; It's Engineered Not To Stretch, Shred Or Break During Use. The Floss Is Slightly Relaxed To Protect Your Gums And Remove More Plaque. Patented Fold-Away Protected Pick Provides Added Cleaning And Greater Safety. Advanced Right Angle™ Design Flosses Back Teeth As Easily As The Front. Advanced Whitening Mint Formula Brightens Enamel Between Teeth Where Staining Starts. Rely On Plackers&Reg; The Flosser Brand People Know And Trust. Made In China see more...

Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Plackers Dental Flossers, Twin-Line Advanced Cleaning Mint Flavor more...
I lobe these things. Flossing your teeth is very important and I hate using regular floss. These are easy to use with messing with a roll of floss. Theirs 75 in this pack. I got mine at walmart.
Cassandra D.
Rising Sun, MD
Review for: Other more...
I love the design of the handle and the fold away protected pick. I like the idea of 2 lines of floss. The package claims that they are engineered not to stretch, shred or break, but in my experience these shred so much that I have to use 3 or 4 for one flossing session. I will not purchase again.
Maria M.
I can’t express how well this picks work. I used them daily. They work better than regular floss. The packaging is light and convenient to carry around in your bag. Very satisfied with these and recommend all to try it out
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
These are the best!!!! I buy them at the dollar store and usually wipe out the inventory. They are such a smart buy and time saver. Plus they’re angled to help reach the back teeth easily without having to open really wide.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
These are so easy and convenient to use to floss teeth. I️ much prefer them over traditional floss. They work so well and I️ have seen a difference in plaque since using them consistently. Inexpensive which is also wonderful
Kari P.
Des Moines, IA
These are easy to grab in the go and they work well as a one time floss for everyone in my family. Plus, I can get them at the Dollar tree so the price point is fantastic
Misty S.
WILLIAMSTON, MI
I cannot live without these. I carry them everywhere with me. So convenient and easy to use. Only problem is I have to use 2 because when i get to my back teeth they tend to snap.
Jay S.
Williamstown
I like the double thread lines this placker has. It feels like it gets more plaque than the regular one. If the spaces between your teeth are tight this might not work for you.
Jadine B.
Pueblo, CO
My favorite way to floss. It’s so convenient and I always feel fresh after using one of these. The toothpick on the end is extra handy when I just need a quick pick
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I do like the twin lines however these ones are super flimsy and the toothpick part is worthless because it's so thin!
Taste is ok not very saturated bit more of a slight hint
Ana C.
Plymouth, MN
Que otro producto siguieren para usar.