BY PLACKERS

Cleans Where Toothbrushes Can't! Great For Bridges And Braces Flexible Handle Comfort Grip Head Bends 90&Deg; Plackers&Reg; Dental Brushes Are Ideal For Bridges Or Braces.&Nbsp; They're Engineered To Access Tight Spaces And&Nbsp; Remove Plaque And Trapped Food Debris. The Brush Head Can Bend 90&Deg; To Work Perfectly Hi-Performance Bristles Last For 10 Days Or More. The Flexible Comfort Grip Is Easy To Hold And Control. Portable!&Nbsp; Easy To Use At Home Or Away. Rely On Plackers&Reg;. The Brand More People Know And Trust. Made In China see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
These interdental brushes are a great tool for someone who has braces! My daughter uses them for herself. It really helps in between brushing to keep those hard to reach places clean! They're so tiny and do a fantastic job getting in the tiny crevices where food likes to hide.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I know these aren't quite as good as a toothbrush, but I love how convenient they are, and they actually made my breath feel very refreshed! I also love to take these with me when I go camping, and can brush my teeth without any water!
Sergio p.
National City, CA
I love using this product I rather use this product and in dental floss they take all the junk out of your teet8h and massage your gums wouldn't use nothing else I would love to receive a free sample of this
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For someone with braces... THESE ARE LIFE SAVERS!!!! I carry them in my purse! I hate flossing or carrying a toothbrush everywhere so they're great!
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
Best product to have while having braces, I keep them everywhere. They help get everything inbetween the braces to help keep a clean fresh mouth.
Lauren F.
I really like these because unlined the floss sticks, the wire end allows me to adjust the angle to get behind my permanent retainer.
angel h.
I love these! i actually put a few packs of these in stockings this christmas, saved some for myself and they are fantastic!
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
I just recently got braces, and have found these to be a lifesaver! They get all the food out of the hard to reach places.
Alexxis E.
I loved having these handy when I had braces! They leave your teeth feeling fresh and really gets in all the small spaces.
Elizabeth S.
I keep these at home and in my purse! easy to use and help reach the spot normal floss can't get to! dentist loves these!