BY PLACEHOLDER

Tadin herbal supplement tea bags - 24 count see more...

Placeholder Tadin Herbal Tea - Manzanilla (24 Tea Bags)
Literally just finished drinking a cup of this exact brand! It's always been around in my family and we love it! It tastes great and it works well when you're coming down with a cold or upset stomach or it you need a little calmness! Recommend 100%. Also adding a bit of honey or sugar works super and makes it tastes better if you don't like the taste of it alone.
Sabella M.
Everyone I know keeps this in the kitchen. My grandma drinks it and gives it to everyone whenever they say they don't feel well. To say it's a household staple for me is an understatement. I don't think it's a cure for everything like my family thinks, but I drink it whenever I need to sleep or I feel uneasy. It definitely calms my nerves.
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I swear I love this tea! My mom used to give them to me when I was smaller. Now I use them for cramping or when I have a cold! Very useful. Without having to take pills.
Tereza R.
This is always and will always be a part of my household. it helps from upset stomachs to migraines. I dislike the taste so much that I would always take forever to drink it that is have to reheat it. the point is that I wouldn't recommend it because of the taste but I am going to recommend it because it works.
Rosi G.
I live by this tea. In my household it's a MUST. I use it for colds upset tummies sleepless nights sore throat almost everything. Safe for babies also. It's really a genuine product I love it
Alondra s.
Carpentersville, IL
This tea is amazing. As a hispanic, my family always have these. This is good tasting. It does good to your body when you're not feeling so good. The price is good.
Ericka V.
Omg I can not tell you how much I love this tea! I use it for cramps and for sleep it help so much and it's yummy. And not expensive at all.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
This brand of chamomile tea is really good. I drink chamomile tea every night before going to sleep. I also drink it a lot when I'm sick!!
Mayra G.
BuenĂ­simo para relajarse! Mi hija lo toma cuando siente que se va a resfriar solo le agrega un poco de miel y limĂłn
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
I love this chamomile brand. It helps me with my menstrual cramps. Can't live without this tea.