BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
The Buffalo line from Morning Star is my favorite fake chicken product that I have tried. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I cannot express how much I love these. They of course don't taste like chicken but they have a super amazing texture and flavor to them. If you like buffalo style without the sauce, you will love these. However, they are a bit spicy so anyone who isn't into that won't probably like these. They aren't super spicy but they definitely have a kick. I love these in salads and for late night snacks! Will repurchase and highly recommend :)
TJ D.
TJ D.
Foodie Expert
CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! ?!? I buy them every time they are on sale. They are that good. I bake in the oven with some frozen fries or I'll eat them with steamed veggies. Great flavor - so delicious and really help me fight cravings for fried chicken.
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever had in my life. First, they're really easy to make. Second, they taste delicious. It has a great flavor with a little kick, and the texture is almost like the real thing. Third, my whole family loves them. I buy these every week. I could literally eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Foodie Expert
I love these. I was introduced to these by a vegetarian friend of mine, and I was hooked after trying. I will reach for these instead of real chicken. I love the little bit of spice in this version! It's crazy to me how close to a real chicken nugget it tastes! I actually prefer it. These are always a staple in my house!
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
these are so great! for me I honestly couldn't tell it wasn't real meat! it met every expectation I had and more! I love Morningstar products and recommend them to all my friends. honestly I try to use coupons with these products as they can get pricey but I definitely stock up when there on sale.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
These are truly better than actual chicken buffalo wings. They are absolutely delicious, easy to make, and there are always sales on Morningstar items so they're not too expensive! The texture isn't what you'd expect from a chicken substitute. I've tricked numerous people into eating these and even the most die hard meat eaters love these. My favorite vegetarian product out there today.
ANITA G.
ANITA G.
Pearland, TX
Tastes just like chicken and much healtheir. very good with ranch mixed with chalula sauce.
kids like them too.
We are vegetarians! I used to eat meat but changed to vegetarian
YUMMMM
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
As a vegetarian I feel these wings are to die for. The only complaint I have is the price, but coupons help. My husband and I have been known to eat a box at a time. They do have a kick, so if you are prone to heartburn beware of going overboard.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
These are good, but as someone that doesn't like sauce, they're just a bit dry for me. The flavor is there, I just wish it didn't feel like chewy sand in my mouth.
Precious F.
Precious F.
I'm not a vegetarian, but was told I needed to try something new. I was hesitant to try these, but took one bite and loved them! If I hadn't known they were veggie nuggets I'd never known the difference.
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?