BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Alondra  M.
Alondra M.
Foodie Expert
Yum super delicious. Taste fresh after its done. Recommend it for busy mom's . Who don't have time to prepare a whole meal.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
I love these! But these all the time! I'm a vegetarian but my daughter and husband are big meat eaters and they couldn't tell the difference and steal mine all the time!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
The Buffalo line from Morning Star is my favorite fake chicken product that I have tried. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I cannot express how much I love these. They of course don't taste like chicken but they have a super amazing texture and flavor to them. If you like buffalo style without the sauce, you will love these. However, they are a bit spicy so anyone who isn't into that won't probably like these. They aren't super spicy but they definitely have a kick. I love these in salads and for late night snacks! Will repurchase and highly recommend :)
TJ D.
TJ D.
Foodie Expert
CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! ?!? I buy them every time they are on sale. They are that good. I bake in the oven with some frozen fries or I'll eat them with steamed veggies. Great flavor - so delicious and really help me fight cravings for fried chicken.
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever had in my life. First, they're really easy to make. Second, they taste delicious. It has a great flavor with a little kick, and the texture is almost like the real thing. Third, my whole family loves them. I buy these every week. I could literally eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Foodie Expert
I love these. I was introduced to these by a vegetarian friend of mine, and I was hooked after trying. I will reach for these instead of real chicken. I love the little bit of spice in this version! It's crazy to me how close to a real chicken nugget it tastes! I actually prefer it. These are always a staple in my house!
Morgue M.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
Soooo good. The texture is great, the flavoring is fantastic (I know it sounds weird, but try with some sweet and sour sauce!). They are easy to make and even my meat-eater boyfriend loves these little "chicken" nuggets. Not the cheapest but worth it.
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite thing from Morning Star. It's not expensive at all and I've gotten it from Wal-Mart and Kroger. I've had people that eat meat that have tried it and liked it. It has a good breading and a good flavor. I love buffalo flavor, so these are perfect for me whether it be just in dipping sauce or on a slider.
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?