BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Emily W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so tasty. I add them to salads and eat them by themselves too. I wish they had larger sized boxes of this stuff though.
Robbie H.
Madison, TN
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever tasted. The package size is pretty good, but they're a bit on the pricey side. Wait for coupons. Target has the best price on these and they're often on sale there.
Precious F.
I'm not a vegetarian, but was told I needed to try something new. I was hesitant to try these, but took one bite and loved them! If I hadn't known they were veggie nuggets I'd never known the difference.
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
As a vegetarian I feel these wings are to die for. The only complaint I have is the price, but coupons help. My husband and I have been known to eat a box at a time. They do have a kick, so if you are prone to heartburn beware of going overboard.
Alondra  M.
Foodie Expert
Yum super delicious. Taste fresh after its done. Recommend it for busy mom's . Who don't have time to prepare a whole meal.
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
I love these! But these all the time! I'm a vegetarian but my daughter and husband are big meat eaters and they couldn't tell the difference and steal mine all the time!
Josh P.
Foodie Expert
Oh yum!!! First off, I really enjoy Morning Star. They are by far better the top choice for cheaper veggie fake-meat. I was hesitant to try this item at first cause I don't like something super spicy, but this was just the right amount. And woke your mouth up, but didn't destroy your tongue to the point that you didn't taste anything else. Were more of nuggets than wings, but overall a good choice.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite vegetarian products out there. I was a huge a fan of buffalo chicken before going vegetarian, and even though I admittedly fell off the wagon with vegtarianism after a few years, I still keep a box in my freezer. They crisp up beautifully in the oven while still being soft on the inside, and the spice is neither too mild or overwhelming.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I really need to limit my soy intake but when I need a protein fix, these nuggets are my go to. They are spicy and crunchy if you bake them just right. I find them comparable to regular chicken nuggets and they taste just as good.
Erica K.
The best "chicken" vegetarian product I've had! The buffalo flavor is spicy enough and the texture is more meat-like than tofu-like. Even in gaps of vegetarianism, I've always kept these in my freezer. These would be great for vegetarians or meat-eaters looking for more meatless options.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?