BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Foodie Expert
I didn't care for these. I wanted to like them really bad because they are a great alternative for a diet. I'm not sure if it's because I knew they were veggie or not, but I just didn't care for them at all. I won't be buying them again.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
Soooo good! I love buffalo anything, but I'm not a fan of chicken-nugget mystery meat. These are going to be a little more pricey than traditional nuggets, but they're so worth it for me. Excellent dipped in cool ranch dressing! You can also chop them up into little strips and top a salad with them. Permanently on my grocery list.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Foodie Expert
Yum! Ok, these are hot, but so good! This is the product that got me into Morningstar Farms in college, and they are always in my freezer. They are delicious with ranch dressing or cut up and baked into a cheesy pasta bake.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves these and he doesn't know the difference between real chicken nuggets and these
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
The Buffalo line from Morning Star is my favorite fake chicken product that I have tried. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I cannot express how much I love these. They of course don't taste like chicken but they have a super amazing texture and flavor to them. If you like buffalo style without the sauce, you will love these. However, they are a bit spicy so anyone who isn't into that won't probably like these. They aren't super spicy but they definitely have a kick. I love these in salads and for late night snacks! Will repurchase and highly recommend :)
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
Soooo good. The texture is great, the flavoring is fantastic (I know it sounds weird, but try with some sweet and sour sauce!). They are easy to make and even my meat-eater boyfriend loves these little "chicken" nuggets. Not the cheapest but worth it.
TJ D.
Foodie Expert
CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! ?!? I buy them every time they are on sale. They are that good. I bake in the oven with some frozen fries or I'll eat them with steamed veggies. Great flavor - so delicious and really help me fight cravings for fried chicken.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever had in my life. First, they're really easy to make. Second, they taste delicious. It has a great flavor with a little kick, and the texture is almost like the real thing. Third, my whole family loves them. I buy these every week. I could literally eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I LOVE THESE "WINGS". I use to be vegetarian and this was the one product that still stuck with me. I still enjoy these regularly even though I eat meat now because they are so tasty. They are spicy and super easy to make. You just stick them in the oven and have a great meal!
Jenifer D.
these are so great! for me I honestly couldn't tell it wasn't real meat! it met every expectation I had and more! I love Morningstar products and recommend them to all my friends. honestly I try to use coupons with these products as they can get pricey but I definitely stock up when there on sale.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?