BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I really need to limit my soy intake but when I need a protein fix, these nuggets are my go to. They are spicy and crunchy if you bake them just right. I find them comparable to regular chicken nuggets and they taste just as good.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Foodie Expert
If I could rate this ten stars I totally would. I have been eating these for about ten years now and they never get any less delicious. You can eat them with ranch and it's really delicious. One of my favorite foods of all time.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
This product is absolutely delicious! So fresh and amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Roy r.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Iwould love to try this vegie wing chicken I have not had it before they say that it is really good to try this
Bob T.
Bob T.
Austin, TX
Wings without the bones, or chicken! These are my favorite vegetarian meat substitute. Just the right amount of spice, good texture and quick to prepare.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I'm a vegetarian from Buffalo, so I MISS chicken wings haha and they don't exactly taste like chicken wings since they are more like chicken nuggets, but the sauce is good! The taste good and they are still a good substitute for when I'm craving the real thing. Also, my sister eats meat but she'll still eat these if they are around because they do taste good!
Robbie H.
Robbie H.
Madison, TN
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever tasted. The package size is pretty good, but they're a bit on the pricey side. Wait for coupons. Target has the best price on these and they're often on sale there.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
These are so tasty! The texture is great, although you're not going to get any closer to eating something with bones in it, but it definitely tastes like a buffalo chicken nugget. Kids will love these, however, the accomplished chicken eater will notice the difference even if you think they taste better. They're used to the taste of lard, which isn't present in this gem!
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.
Foodie Expert
Yum super delicious. Taste fresh after its done. Recommend it for busy mom's . Who don't have time to prepare a whole meal.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
I love these! But these all the time! I'm a vegetarian but my daughter and husband are big meat eaters and they couldn't tell the difference and steal mine all the time!
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?