BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Dani H.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
These are truly better than actual chicken buffalo wings. They are absolutely delicious, easy to make, and there are always sales on Morningstar items so they're not too expensive! The texture isn't what you'd expect from a chicken substitute. I've tricked numerous people into eating these and even the most die hard meat eaters love these. My favorite vegetarian product out there today.
ANITA G.
ANITA G.
Pearland, TX
Tastes just like chicken and much healtheir. very good with ranch mixed with chalula sauce.
kids like them too.
We are vegetarians! I used to eat meat but changed to vegetarian
YUMMMM
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
As a vegetarian I feel these wings are to die for. The only complaint I have is the price, but coupons help. My husband and I have been known to eat a box at a time. They do have a kick, so if you are prone to heartburn beware of going overboard.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
These are good, but as someone that doesn't like sauce, they're just a bit dry for me. The flavor is there, I just wish it didn't feel like chewy sand in my mouth.
Precious F.
Precious F.
I'm not a vegetarian, but was told I needed to try something new. I was hesitant to try these, but took one bite and loved them! If I hadn't known they were veggie nuggets I'd never known the difference.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so tasty. I add them to salads and eat them by themselves too. I wish they had larger sized boxes of this stuff though.
Bob T.
Bob T.
Austin, TX
Wings without the bones, or chicken! These are my favorite vegetarian meat substitute. Just the right amount of spice, good texture and quick to prepare.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I'm a vegetarian from Buffalo, so I MISS chicken wings haha and they don't exactly taste like chicken wings since they are more like chicken nuggets, but the sauce is good! The taste good and they are still a good substitute for when I'm craving the real thing. Also, my sister eats meat but she'll still eat these if they are around because they do taste good!
Robbie H.
Robbie H.
Madison, TN
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever tasted. The package size is pretty good, but they're a bit on the pricey side. Wait for coupons. Target has the best price on these and they're often on sale there.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
These are so tasty! The texture is great, although you're not going to get any closer to eating something with bones in it, but it definitely tastes like a buffalo chicken nugget. Kids will love these, however, the accomplished chicken eater will notice the difference even if you think they taste better. They're used to the taste of lard, which isn't present in this gem!
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?