BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
Soooo good. The texture is great, the flavoring is fantastic (I know it sounds weird, but try with some sweet and sour sauce!). They are easy to make and even my meat-eater boyfriend loves these little "chicken" nuggets. Not the cheapest but worth it.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Woah, man. These are so good. If you are lazy (read: me) and microwave them instead of using the oven, they can get really tough and chewy in some places, but that's overlookable because they are super delicious and a super awesome snack.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I didn't care for these. I wanted to like them really bad because they are a great alternative for a diet. I'm not sure if it's because I knew they were veggie or not, but I just didn't care for them at all. I won't be buying them again.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
These are truly better than actual chicken buffalo wings. They are absolutely delicious, easy to make, and there are always sales on Morningstar items so they're not too expensive! The texture isn't what you'd expect from a chicken substitute. I've tricked numerous people into eating these and even the most die hard meat eaters love these. My favorite vegetarian product out there today.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I LOVE THESE "WINGS". I use to be vegetarian and this was the one product that still stuck with me. I still enjoy these regularly even though I eat meat now because they are so tasty. They are spicy and super easy to make. You just stick them in the oven and have a great meal!
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
One of my absolute favorite vegetarian products out there. I was a huge a fan of buffalo chicken before going vegetarian, and even though I admittedly fell off the wagon with vegtarianism after a few years, I still keep a box in my freezer. They crisp up beautifully in the oven while still being soft on the inside, and the spice is neither too mild or overwhelming.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Yum! Ok, these are hot, but so good! This is the product that got me into Morningstar Farms in college, and they are always in my freezer. They are delicious with ranch dressing or cut up and baked into a cheesy pasta bake.
Justine M.
If I could rate this ten stars I totally would. I have been eating these for about ten years now and they never get any less delicious. You can eat them with ranch and it's really delicious. One of my favorite foods of all time.
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
As a vegetarian I feel these wings are to die for. The only complaint I have is the price, but coupons help. My husband and I have been known to eat a box at a time. They do have a kick, so if you are prone to heartburn beware of going overboard.
Erica K.
The best "chicken" vegetarian product I've had! The buffalo flavor is spicy enough and the texture is more meat-like than tofu-like. Even in gaps of vegetarianism, I've always kept these in my freezer. These would be great for vegetarians or meat-eaters looking for more meatless options.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?