BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Foodie Expert
Woah, man. These are so good. If you are lazy (read: me) and microwave them instead of using the oven, they can get really tough and chewy in some places, but that's overlookable because they are super delicious and a super awesome snack.
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
NEW YORK, NY
Foodie Expert
I am not a vegetarian and I eat these all the time. Whether I'm hungry for a quick snack or I don't feel like cooking a full meal. These take only a few minutes in the microwave and they are ready to go. I can honestly eat a whole bag of them in one sitting.
Max P.
Max P.
Carpinteria
Foodie Expert
I love these more than regular chicken nuggets. When the rest of my (non-vegetarian) household is having chicken nuggets for dinner, I just pop some of these in the oven or microwave and enjoy with some ranch or bleu cheese dressing!
Erica K.
Erica K.
The best "chicken" vegetarian product I've had! The buffalo flavor is spicy enough and the texture is more meat-like than tofu-like. Even in gaps of vegetarianism, I've always kept these in my freezer. These would be great for vegetarians or meat-eaters looking for more meatless options.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
Foodie Expert
When I was a vegetarian, I would eat these nonstop! Sometimes I still pick these up because they are so good. They are quick to make and very tasty.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
1001 ocala rd apt #243, Florida
I love these!! I've been vegetarian for two years, and they definitely keep me from craving real chicken wings. I usually add Buffalo sauce.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I really need to limit my soy intake but when I need a protein fix, these nuggets are my go to. They are spicy and crunchy if you bake them just right. I find them comparable to regular chicken nuggets and they taste just as good.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
This product is absolutely delicious! So fresh and amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Roy r.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Iwould love to try this vegie wing chicken I have not had it before they say that it is really good to try this
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
these are so great! for me I honestly couldn't tell it wasn't real meat! it met every expectation I had and more! I love Morningstar products and recommend them to all my friends. honestly I try to use coupons with these products as they can get pricey but I definitely stock up when there on sale.
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?