BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
The Buffalo line from Morning Star is my favorite fake chicken product that I have tried. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I cannot express how much I love these. They of course don't taste like chicken but they have a super amazing texture and flavor to them. If you like buffalo style without the sauce, you will love these. However, they are a bit spicy so anyone who isn't into that won't probably like these. They aren't super spicy but they definitely have a kick. I love these in salads and for late night snacks! Will repurchase and highly recommend :)
member-bc497
Excellent  product! Good texture, spicy. I keep kosher so it's nice to have something that tastes like the real thing that I can dip in bleu cheese dressing...can't do that with chicken.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever had in my life. First, they're really easy to make. Second, they taste delicious. It has a great flavor with a little kick, and the texture is almost like the real thing. Third, my whole family loves them. I buy these every week. I could literally eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
Soooo good! I love buffalo anything, but I'm not a fan of chicken-nugget mystery meat. These are going to be a little more pricey than traditional nuggets, but they're so worth it for me. Excellent dipped in cool ranch dressing! You can also chop them up into little strips and top a salad with them. Permanently on my grocery list.
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
These are DELICIOUS!! They have a great flavor and texture, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! I like to bake these in the oven and then serve them with ranch sauce, but they could be served with a dairy-free ranch alternative or something else. They're good alone or could be used as a sandwich filling, either as a snack or as a meal. They are more like nuggets, however, than wings - which is fine with me! I never liked wings, even when I did eat meat.
Josh P.
Foodie Expert
Oh yum!!! First off, I really enjoy Morning Star. They are by far better the top choice for cheaper veggie fake-meat. I was hesitant to try this item at first cause I don't like something super spicy, but this was just the right amount. And woke your mouth up, but didn't destroy your tongue to the point that you didn't taste anything else. Were more of nuggets than wings, but overall a good choice.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
Soooo good. The texture is great, the flavoring is fantastic (I know it sounds weird, but try with some sweet and sour sauce!). They are easy to make and even my meat-eater boyfriend loves these little "chicken" nuggets. Not the cheapest but worth it.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Foodie Expert
I didn't care for these. I wanted to like them really bad because they are a great alternative for a diet. I'm not sure if it's because I knew they were veggie or not, but I just didn't care for them at all. I won't be buying them again.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I LOVE THESE "WINGS". I use to be vegetarian and this was the one product that still stuck with me. I still enjoy these regularly even though I eat meat now because they are so tasty. They are spicy and super easy to make. You just stick them in the oven and have a great meal!
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite vegetarian products out there. I was a huge a fan of buffalo chicken before going vegetarian, and even though I admittedly fell off the wagon with vegtarianism after a few years, I still keep a box in my freezer. They crisp up beautifully in the oven while still being soft on the inside, and the spice is neither too mild or overwhelming.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?