BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Rikki G.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
Foodie Expert
I am not a vegetarian and I eat these all the time. Whether I'm hungry for a quick snack or I don't feel like cooking a full meal. These take only a few minutes in the microwave and they are ready to go. I can honestly eat a whole bag of them in one sitting.
Dahemia G.
Dahemia G.
Goldsboro, NC
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite food! They taste just like chicken nuggets and I love it. They're a bit on the pricey side but my store does 2 for $7. Use them on salads and they are perfect. I recommend this to all my friends!
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I don’t normally like buffalo sauce but these are amazing. The texture is similar to the chicken nuggets at Wendy’s. I think these are great and you don’t even notice that they are vegetarian. I will continue to purchase.
Lakshmi K.
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
As a carnivore married to a vegetarian, I often have to compromise and eat vegetarian meats, and morning Star is by far my favorite. Sometimes I even prefer it over actual Buffalo wings.
Max P.
Max P.
Carpinteria
Foodie Expert
I love these more than regular chicken nuggets. When the rest of my (non-vegetarian) household is having chicken nuggets for dinner, I just pop some of these in the oven or microwave and enjoy with some ranch or bleu cheese dressing!
Erica K.
Erica K.
The best "chicken" vegetarian product I've had! The buffalo flavor is spicy enough and the texture is more meat-like than tofu-like. Even in gaps of vegetarianism, I've always kept these in my freezer. These would be great for vegetarians or meat-eaters looking for more meatless options.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
Foodie Expert
When I was a vegetarian, I would eat these nonstop! Sometimes I still pick these up because they are so good. They are quick to make and very tasty.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Clay, NY
Foodie Expert
So satisfying if you’re meat free but like the spice of wings. Basically a savory, spicy nugget. So yummy, decently priced, and Walmart usually carries them.
member-bc497
member-bc497
Excellent  product! Good texture, spicy. I keep kosher so it's nice to have something that tastes like the real thing that I can dip in bleu cheese dressing...can't do that with chicken.
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
These are DELICIOUS!! They have a great flavor and texture, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! I like to bake these in the oven and then serve them with ranch sauce, but they could be served with a dairy-free ranch alternative or something else. They're good alone or could be used as a sandwich filling, either as a snack or as a meal. They are more like nuggets, however, than wings - which is fine with me! I never liked wings, even when I did eat meat.
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?