BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Rikki G.
new york, NY
I am not a vegetarian and I eat these all the time. Whether I'm hungry for a quick snack or I don't feel like cooking a full meal. These take only a few minutes in the microwave and they are ready to go. I can honestly eat a whole bag of them in one sitting.
Max P.
Carpinteria
I love these more than regular chicken nuggets. When the rest of my (non-vegetarian) household is having chicken nuggets for dinner, I just pop some of these in the oven or microwave and enjoy with some ranch or bleu cheese dressing!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I don’t normally like buffalo sauce but these are amazing. The texture is similar to the chicken nuggets at Wendy’s. I think these are great and you don’t even notice that they are vegetarian. I will continue to purchase.
Breyonna S.
The Buffalo line from Morning Star is my favorite fake chicken product that I have tried. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I cannot express how much I love these. They of course don't taste like chicken but they have a super amazing texture and flavor to them. If you like buffalo style without the sauce, you will love these. However, they are a bit spicy so anyone who isn't into that won't probably like these. They aren't super spicy but they definitely have a kick. I love these in salads and for late night snacks! Will repurchase and highly recommend :)
member-bc497
Excellent  product! Good texture, spicy. I keep kosher so it's nice to have something that tastes like the real thing that I can dip in bleu cheese dressing...can't do that with chicken.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever had in my life. First, they're really easy to make. Second, they taste delicious. It has a great flavor with a little kick, and the texture is almost like the real thing. Third, my whole family loves them. I buy these every week. I could literally eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Soooo good! I love buffalo anything, but I'm not a fan of chicken-nugget mystery meat. These are going to be a little more pricey than traditional nuggets, but they're so worth it for me. Excellent dipped in cool ranch dressing! You can also chop them up into little strips and top a salad with them. Permanently on my grocery list.
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
These are DELICIOUS!! They have a great flavor and texture, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! I like to bake these in the oven and then serve them with ranch sauce, but they could be served with a dairy-free ranch alternative or something else. They're good alone or could be used as a sandwich filling, either as a snack or as a meal. They are more like nuggets, however, than wings - which is fine with me! I never liked wings, even when I did eat meat.
Josh P.
Oh yum!!! First off, I really enjoy Morning Star. They are by far better the top choice for cheaper veggie fake-meat. I was hesitant to try this item at first cause I don't like something super spicy, but this was just the right amount. And woke your mouth up, but didn't destroy your tongue to the point that you didn't taste anything else. Were more of nuggets than wings, but overall a good choice.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
These are so tasty! The texture is great, although you're not going to get any closer to eating something with bones in it, but it definitely tastes like a buffalo chicken nugget. Kids will love these, however, the accomplished chicken eater will notice the difference even if you think they taste better. They're used to the taste of lard, which isn't present in this gem!
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?