BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Kate K.
I love these. I was introduced to these by a vegetarian friend of mine, and I was hooked after trying. I will reach for these instead of real chicken. I love the little bit of spice in this version! It's crazy to me how close to a real chicken nugget it tastes! I actually prefer it. These are always a staple in my house!
Jenifer D.
these are so great! for me I honestly couldn't tell it wasn't real meat! it met every expectation I had and more! I love Morningstar products and recommend them to all my friends. honestly I try to use coupons with these products as they can get pricey but I definitely stock up when there on sale.
Jasmin C.
SOOO GOOD. As a vegetarian, these are a staple in my fridge. They are not the traditional wing texture, they're more like nuggets but with a spicy kick. I'm a little lazy so I usually just pop them in the microwave and they are still delicious! I usually pair them with some ketchup or ranch. Been buying for years and sure ain't stopping soon!
Rikki G.
I am not a vegetarian and I eat these all the time. Whether I'm hungry for a quick snack or I don't feel like cooking a full meal. These take only a few minutes in the microwave and they are ready to go. I can honestly eat a whole bag of them in one sitting.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I don’t normally like buffalo sauce but these are amazing. The texture is similar to the chicken nuggets at Wendy’s. I think these are great and you don’t even notice that they are vegetarian. I will continue to purchase.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love these chicken nuggets (not quite sure why they are called wings. The buffalo flavor is bold and delicious. I enjoy these every so often with a side of fries and ketchup!! I definitely recommend these for my fellow vegetarians!
Breyonna S.
The Buffalo line from Morning Star is my favorite fake chicken product that I have tried. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I cannot express how much I love these. They of course don't taste like chicken but they have a super amazing texture and flavor to them. If you like buffalo style without the sauce, you will love these. However, they are a bit spicy so anyone who isn't into that won't probably like these. They aren't super spicy but they definitely have a kick. I love these in salads and for late night snacks! Will repurchase and highly recommend :)
member-bc497
Excellent  product! Good texture, spicy. I keep kosher so it's nice to have something that tastes like the real thing that I can dip in bleu cheese dressing...can't do that with chicken.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
These are the best vegetarian nuggets I've ever had in my life. First, they're really easy to make. Second, they taste delicious. It has a great flavor with a little kick, and the texture is almost like the real thing. Third, my whole family loves them. I buy these every week. I could literally eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Soooo good! I love buffalo anything, but I'm not a fan of chicken-nugget mystery meat. These are going to be a little more pricey than traditional nuggets, but they're so worth it for me. Excellent dipped in cool ranch dressing! You can also chop them up into little strips and top a salad with them. Permanently on my grocery list.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?