BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Soooo good! I love buffalo anything, but I'm not a fan of chicken-nugget mystery meat. These are going to be a little more pricey than traditional nuggets, but they're so worth it for me. Excellent dipped in cool ranch dressing! You can also chop them up into little strips and top a salad with them. Permanently on my grocery list.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I LOVE THESE "WINGS". I use to be vegetarian and this was the one product that still stuck with me. I still enjoy these regularly even though I eat meat now because they are so tasty. They are spicy and super easy to make. You just stick them in the oven and have a great meal!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I didn't care for these. I wanted to like them really bad because they are a great alternative for a diet. I'm not sure if it's because I knew they were veggie or not, but I just didn't care for them at all. I won't be buying them again.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Yum! Ok, these are hot, but so good! This is the product that got me into Morningstar Farms in college, and they are always in my freezer. They are delicious with ranch dressing or cut up and baked into a cheesy pasta bake.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves these and he doesn't know the difference between real chicken nuggets and these
Dahemia G.
Goldsboro, NC
These are my absolute favorite food! They taste just like chicken nuggets and I love it. They're a bit on the pricey side but my store does 2 for $7. Use them on salads and they are perfect. I recommend this to all my friends!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I don’t normally like buffalo sauce but these are amazing. The texture is similar to the chicken nuggets at Wendy’s. I think these are great and you don’t even notice that they are vegetarian. I will continue to purchase.
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
As a carnivore married to a vegetarian, I often have to compromise and eat vegetarian meats, and morning Star is by far my favorite. Sometimes I even prefer it over actual Buffalo wings.
member-bc497
Excellent  product! Good texture, spicy. I keep kosher so it's nice to have something that tastes like the real thing that I can dip in bleu cheese dressing...can't do that with chicken.
Margaret G.
Danielson, CT
We keep these on hand at all times. My kids live making a buffalo “chicken” pizza with them or eating a few with ranch dressing. I like adding them to my salads.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Foodie Expert
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?