BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
These are DELICIOUS!! They have a great flavor and texture, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! I like to bake these in the oven and then serve them with ranch sauce, but they could be served with a dairy-free ranch alternative or something else. They're good alone or could be used as a sandwich filling, either as a snack or as a meal. They are more like nuggets, however, than wings - which is fine with me! I never liked wings, even when I did eat meat.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
Soooo good! I love buffalo anything, but I'm not a fan of chicken-nugget mystery meat. These are going to be a little more pricey than traditional nuggets, but they're so worth it for me. Excellent dipped in cool ranch dressing! You can also chop them up into little strips and top a salad with them. Permanently on my grocery list.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I LOVE THESE "WINGS". I use to be vegetarian and this was the one product that still stuck with me. I still enjoy these regularly even though I eat meat now because they are so tasty. They are spicy and super easy to make. You just stick them in the oven and have a great meal!
Stacie P.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I didn't care for these. I wanted to like them really bad because they are a great alternative for a diet. I'm not sure if it's because I knew they were veggie or not, but I just didn't care for them at all. I won't be buying them again.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Foodie Expert
If I could rate this ten stars I totally would. I have been eating these for about ten years now and they never get any less delicious. You can eat them with ranch and it's really delicious. One of my favorite foods of all time.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Foodie Expert
Yum! Ok, these are hot, but so good! This is the product that got me into Morningstar Farms in college, and they are always in my freezer. They are delicious with ranch dressing or cut up and baked into a cheesy pasta bake.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves these and he doesn't know the difference between real chicken nuggets and these
Josh P.
Josh P.
Oh yum!!! First off, I really enjoy Morning Star. They are by far better the top choice for cheaper veggie fake-meat. I was hesitant to try this item at first cause I don't like something super spicy, but this was just the right amount. And woke your mouth up, but didn't destroy your tongue to the point that you didn't taste anything else. Were more of nuggets than wings, but overall a good choice.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
One of my absolute favorite vegetarian products out there. I was a huge a fan of buffalo chicken before going vegetarian, and even though I admittedly fell off the wagon with vegtarianism after a few years, I still keep a box in my freezer. They crisp up beautifully in the oven while still being soft on the inside, and the spice is neither too mild or overwhelming.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
SOOO GOOD. As a vegetarian, these are a staple in my fridge. They are not the traditional wing texture, they're more like nuggets but with a spicy kick. I'm a little lazy so I usually just pop them in the microwave and they are still delicious! I usually pair them with some ketchup or ranch. Been buying for years and sure ain't stopping soon!
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?