BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
AMAZING!! These are delicious! I am vegetarian and I was iffy to try them at first but I am in love with these! They are a fast snack you can microwave if short on time. I like to use mini rolls to make sandwiches or make wraps with them and add lettuce with some light ranch! Perfect! My sister who isn’t a vegetarian also really likes these. Give them a try whether or not you are vegetarian you might really like these! Or love them like me (;

Vegetarian 🌱
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Morningstar products! These nuggets taste great, are pretty guilt free for me at least and convenient. My -1 Star is only because I wish they had more flavor. The kick they have is so slight if it had more of that same flavor they’d be bomb! But I will still continue to buy them and just hope they improve that aspect.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I normally buy the Morningstar veggie nuggets and I picked these up by accident one time, meaning to buy nuggets. But I fell in love with these! Now I buy these every other week to make for dinner. The taste is wonderful, it tastes like a chicken nugget with buffalo flavoring. They’re so easy to make too! I just preheat my oven and throw them in for about 18 minutes and they come out perfectly cooked and crispy! I’ve even cooked them on my pizzaz before and it took a little less time and they came out tasting just as great! I love to dip them in ranch. I find the price to be very reasonable and that this product is a healthy alternative to real nuggets or wings.
Katrina M.
Sometimes you just need a quick vegetarian dinner after a long day at work. These are great with just a little bit of spice. I usually make 2-3 meals out of one package. These are great by themselves or on top of a salad. My only complaint is that the breading is a little dry.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I love the buffalo flavor these have. Just enough kick to give them a flavor boost. Also, I think they actually have the consistency/texture of real chicken patties and the real flavor of chicken also. I love pairing these with traditional yellow mustard. Highly recommend!
Kenzie F.
Eugene, OR
The best tasting meatless chicken beggars out there. I was a HUGE fan of Wendy’s spicy nuggets and ever since I became vegetarian these have been my go-to! Delicious and crispy!!
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Another amazing product from Morning Star! These have a nice kick to them and are super flavorful. I love cutting these up and throwing into a salad or wrap to make a buffalo chick’n salad or wrap! 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for a healthy vegetarian food with some heat.
Dahemia G.
Goldsboro, NC
These are my absolute favorite food! They taste just like chicken nuggets and I love it. They're a bit on the pricey side but my store does 2 for $7. Use them on salads and they are perfect. I recommend this to all my friends!
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
As a carnivore married to a vegetarian, I often have to compromise and eat vegetarian meats, and morning Star is by far my favorite. Sometimes I even prefer it over actual Buffalo wings.
Margaret G.
Danielson, CT
We keep these on hand at all times. My kids live making a buffalo “chicken” pizza with them or eating a few with ranch dressing. I like adding them to my salads.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?