BY MORNINGSTAR

200 calories per SERVING CHOLESTEROL FREE GOOD source Of FIBER 100% VEGETARIAN KOSHER dairy

Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
AMAZING!! These are delicious! I am vegetarian and I was iffy to try them at first but I am in love with these! They are a fast snack you can microwave if short on time. I like to use mini rolls to make sandwiches or make wraps with them and add lettuce with some light ranch! Perfect! My sister who isn’t a vegetarian also really likes these. Give them a try whether or not you are vegetarian you might really like these! Or love them like me (;

Vegetarian 🌱
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I normally buy the Morningstar veggie nuggets and I picked these up by accident one time, meaning to buy nuggets. But I fell in love with these! Now I buy these every other week to make for dinner. The taste is wonderful, it tastes like a chicken nugget with buffalo flavoring. They’re so easy to make too! I just preheat my oven and throw them in for about 18 minutes and they come out perfectly cooked and crispy! I’ve even cooked them on my pizzaz before and it took a little less time and they came out tasting just as great! I love to dip them in ranch. I find the price to be very reasonable and that this product is a healthy alternative to real nuggets or wings.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love these chicken nuggets (not quite sure why they are called wings. The buffalo flavor is bold and delicious. I enjoy these every so often with a side of fries and ketchup!! I definitely recommend these for my fellow vegetarians!
Dahemia G.
Goldsboro, NC
These are my absolute favorite food! They taste just like chicken nuggets and I love it. They're a bit on the pricey side but my store does 2 for $7. Use them on salads and they are perfect. I recommend this to all my friends!
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
As a carnivore married to a vegetarian, I often have to compromise and eat vegetarian meats, and morning Star is by far my favorite. Sometimes I even prefer it over actual Buffalo wings.
Margaret G.
Danielson, CT
We keep these on hand at all times. My kids live making a buffalo “chicken” pizza with them or eating a few with ranch dressing. I like adding them to my salads.
Kate K.
I love these. I was introduced to these by a vegetarian friend of mine, and I was hooked after trying. I will reach for these instead of real chicken. I love the little bit of spice in this version! It's crazy to me how close to a real chicken nugget it tastes! I actually prefer it. These are always a staple in my house!
Jenifer D.
these are so great! for me I honestly couldn't tell it wasn't real meat! it met every expectation I had and more! I love Morningstar products and recommend them to all my friends. honestly I try to use coupons with these products as they can get pricey but I definitely stock up when there on sale.
Jasmin C.
SOOO GOOD. As a vegetarian, these are a staple in my fridge. They are not the traditional wing texture, they're more like nuggets but with a spicy kick. I'm a little lazy so I usually just pop them in the microwave and they are still delicious! I usually pair them with some ketchup or ranch. Been buying for years and sure ain't stopping soon!
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Woah, man. These are so good. If you are lazy (read: me) and microwave them instead of using the oven, they can get really tough and chewy in some places, but that's overlookable because they are super delicious and a super awesome snack.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?