BY PLACEHOLDER #100 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
This is super great it's a pretty light and doesn't really make your hair feel greasy but really moisturizes pretty well. I got it from my ipsy bag and I'll definitely buy it again. This is probably the best leave in conditioner
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I got this in my ipsy and I love it. Not only does it smell delicious but I can definitely see a difference in my hair right away. It feels much softer as its drying and looks better.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Love it! My hair feels and looks amazing. This product is superb! Definitely one of the best leave ins I've ever tried. Don't know the long term effects yet, but I'm loving it so far
Shaylie D.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product! It leaves my hair healthy but doesn't weigh it down too much and I very thick greasy hair so it's hard to find a product that does this! Smells great too!
Heather T.
Love this!!! I got it in my August ipsy bag and it's my favorite item I got! Perfect for my frizz! I always had those little frizz whispies on the top of my head that I never seemed to control but this handled it wonderfully!
Yessica P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. It does everything it says it does. I like to use it on my daughter to untangle and it does wonders. I've also notice too that more people are complimenting on how healthy and shiny my hair looks.
Amber S.
Festus, MO
This stuff is amazing! I was really worried that it would make my hair oily and weigh it down, but it doesn't do that at all. It makes my hair super soft and shiny.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
This product smells so amazing! I only use a pea size amount on my ends and roots and it never leaves my hair greasy. Makes my hair soft all day and smells good all day as well.
Chiann T.
I LOVE THIS!!!! I received it in my Ipsy bag & I am so in love.. I will continue buying this it has worked wonders for my hair!! It smells nice & it has made it look healthier.. Must try!!
Aly S.
Avon, MA
Got it in my ipsy bag and I LOVE IT... it smells so good and my hair is so fine and thin and this makes it feel fuller, softer & way more healthy!
Alecia K.
La Mirada, CA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.