BY PLACEHOLDER #100 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
As far as leave-in conditioners go, this is just ok. It does condition, shine, and do well for my hair-for the first few hours. Then my hair becomes limp and greasy. I wish it had staying power but it is not my favorite. Seems to be more of an issue with cream leave-in conditioners rather than the ones in a spray bottle. I had the 3.4 oz bottle.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love love love this stuff! Makes my hair feel healthy and smells so great, plus - as long as you follow the pea sized amount directions - light and won't weigh hair down at all. I use to alternate with aveda damage repair - this is a little cheaper and I really can't tell the difference!
Protects from daily high-heat styling sooo well, too!!!!
Kaila M.
Newport News, VA
so great for black hair. i'm 3C and i just apply a generous amount to my hair after washing. it leaves my curls moisturized and strong. for the times i straighten my hair the product is still very helpful in keeping my hair heat protected, but i still use a heat protectant spray because my hair breaks easily.
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
I absolutely love this product!! I used to use the garnier sleek and shine leave in conditioner until this miracle came in my ipsy bag. The formula is easy to apply, my hair is softer and healthy and my split end problem has pretty much gone away!! I will be buying more of this product and I'm extremely pleased with it!!
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
I received this in a beauty box a while ago . At first I didn't really like it because it made
My hair look s little greasy . I have really thin hair so my hair gets greasy really easy . So I ended up putting a little water in it and shook it up . Now it is perfect I use it every time I get out of the shower ! This stuff is amazing I am so happy I didn't give up on it !!!! :)
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely adore this leave in conditioner! It smells so delicious and the scent really lingers in your hair a long time. It makes my hair feel like literal silk when I put it in, and then when my hair dries it is noticeably softer, shinier and just more put-together looking. Amazing product, highly recommend!
Adria Q.
Saginaw, MI
This leave in conditioner is so amazing. My hair is so damaged and dry from so many box dyes and bleaches. This conditioner smells so good and I put it on right when I get out of the shower and it keeps my hair so soft and conditioned! My hair felt like it did before so much damaged! I will buy again!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
This leave-in hair treatment really helped my hair become softer. I used it after washing my hair while my hair was still damp before I blow dried it. I have super coarse, chemically treated hair, curly, frizzy hair, and when using this product, I can really tell a difference in texture.
Michelle S.
Snellville, GA
I love how soft this product makes my hair. My natural hair color is blonde, but I add in extra highlights to add dimension. This often leaves my hair frizzy and dry. Since using this leave in conditioner, my hair is softer and easier to manage. There are less fly aways and tangles as well!
Christina M.
This product does every single thing it says, and is made by a company that focuses on reducing their environmental impact. You cannot go wrong with this purchase, and the price is affordable for anyone that uses haircare products. I can't wait to try other products from this brand.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.