BY PLACEHOLDER

• I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, wo...6 Answers
  • Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
First time I tried it, i made the mistake of putting it on my roots. My hair got greasy that I hated the product but now trying it again and only applying it to my ends, my hair feels amazing!
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I love leave in hair products because my hair is really dry and super long. It's past my bum. I didn't really have high hope that this would make a difference but boy was I wrong. This it treatment is amazing and I'm so excited that I have tried it. I will be repurchasing this full size. You only need a little bit of product,I use about the size of a quarter because I have long thick hair. The ends of my hair was so dry and damaged and after 3uses of this product my hair has so much shine to it and it looks and feels so much healthier. I highly recommend this product. It's amazing and it smells so good too.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and fell in love with it. I have thin hair and it keeps it light but super moisturizer. I shower at night and wake up with non-frizzy hair. Am about to buy a new bottle even tho the sample size lasted me 3 months
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love this leave in treatment. I love it can be used everyday and that's what I do. Doesn't leave my hair looking dull, doesn't leave a film on my hair. Smells amazing and does exactly what it says! Love it!
Jaime P.
I absolutely loved this leave in treatment! I think it was very lightweight and didn't weigh down my hair at all. I loved the scent it had to it, it isn't too strong, it has a unique smell to it, kinda sweet floral citrus smell? I don't really know but it smells great, the price is pretty great for the bottle I got off of Pharmapacks, it was only about $6 and $2 for shipping for a 5.1 oz bottle. The bottle it comes in is pretty nice too i guess, its not a crappy one at least. It is also cruelty free and it has 12 benefits, one of which is it is also a heat protectant. Last but not least, its made in the US.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Honestly this is a great product for the price. I was very impressed with the results I received from this. It gave my super thin hair volume and it has a really great smell. I would recommend this and would definitely purchase again.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this leave in treatment. There is 12 benefits that you get from this product that I can't remember off the top of my head. It makes my hair look healthy and soft. Gives my hair a shine and my hair has never felt better.
Elizabeth K.
Brook, IN
I'm hooked! I received a sample of this leave-in treatment Jr my Ipsy bag and was skeptical at first. I have a major breakage and split end issue, and it really does repair and strengthen! You only need a small amount, so it lasts a good while. And bonus? It smells amazing! My hair is noticeably softer and touchable. I will be buying this when I run out and will definitely be recommending to everyone I know.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I like using this on my hair when i towel dry it after a shower and only put it on my ends and help with the damage and make it look healthy and smells amazing as well
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is one of the few serums I've found that follows through with what it claims to do. My hair tends to be in between curly and wavy so Im always experiencing a little frizz. Ive noticed that after only one use my hair is softer and smoother. My hair has been very dry since I started taking Accutane. Today my hair feels silky and is full of volume. I received this in one of my subscription boxes but will be repurchasing it when I run out.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.