BY PLACEHOLDER

• Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the ...2 Answers
  • I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, wo...6 Answers
  • Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
Megan P.
As it says, it's amazing. I don't think it does all the thing 12 things it says it does. But I leave this in my hair overnight and it makes my hair feel so soft and detangled. It smells really good too!
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
I LOVE this stuff! Its a great product and my hair is soft and nice when i use this! Its a great product overall, and im starting to use more of their products. Definitely high quality without the ridiculously high price. Happy with it and will continue to repurchase!
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I originally got a small bottle of this leave in conditioner in my Ipsy bag, and immediately fell in love. After that bottle ran out, I ran out and grabbed another. I lucked out and found a bottle at Burlington. This spray is amazing for my super thick, super curly hair.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
This is a great leave in treatment to use when you're prone to dry frizzy hair. It's light weight and doesn't leave your hair greasy. I put in in while my hair is still wet, before I blow dry it.
Heather W.
Salem , VA
I have used it's a 10 for years and I received a sample of this in my ipsy and was VERY impressed I've switched to this now! The price is better it smells better and seems to work so much better. I absolutely love IT haircare!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Found this for a few dollars at a discount store. I’ve bought It’s a Ten before and thought this looked similar. I won’t say it’s exactly the same but it’s not a bad dupe. You can’t use as much as you could with the other. This one gets kinda greasy if you do.
Brandy R.
I used to buy the product it's a 10. It's so expensive! I found this at Burlington and it's been such a nice product. I spray a few sprays in my hair after every shower. It smells soooo amazing and leaves my hair feeling like I just got it shampooed at a salon! It doesn't weigh my hair down at all.
Rebecca H.
Leesburg , IN
This leave in treatment is perfect for my hair! It helps repair my damaged hair and makes it look so silky smooth! It also smells fantastic! I'm not afraid to use my straight iron on my hair after I put this in because I know it's protected!
Amanda L.
This stuff really is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling silky soft, which is a hard feat to accomplish as my hair is very thick and coarse. It is one of my holy grail products that I know I will repurchase time and time again!
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I love this stuff so much! I put it on before I blow dry my hair. It has an amazing scent, and makes my hair so soft and silky without weighing it down. It’s great for curly hair also. I’m not sure where you can buy it because I got it in my ipsy bag, but I’m very pleased with it!
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.