BY PLACEHOLDER

• Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the ...2 Answers
  • I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, wo...6 Answers
  • Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
Danielle L.
Love this product! I received a good size sample of this product in one of my ipsy bags and am so happy I discovered it. I have long hair and I have been looking for a leave in product that would work well for my hair and this is IT! I have tried other products for leave in treatments and detanglers and this product has by far worked the best, thus making it my favorite. It smells really good, the product can easily be applied into hair and helps detangle, strengthen and repair my hair, making it super easy to comb through. Leaves my hair softer and feeling healthy. You can notice a difference when you use this product! Plus it's cruelty free! ūüźá Highly recommended!
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
It's usually hard to find products that would work for thick to course naturally curly hair, however, after coming across this product in Kmart I decided to give it a try. Definitely do not regret it. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling more manageable and soft. I love that it helps repair my split ends as well as dry and damaged hair from all the flat ironing, hair coloring and styling I usually did. This product is cruelty free and great for men with curly hair as well. Me and my boyfriend are both in love with this product. Highly recommend for both woman and men.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
I have really dry hair and after one use of this product it helped it become more alive and easy to deal with. Combing my hair has been less painful. Making it extra shiny. I bought it at Walmart on Clearance for $7.00. I got it from Ipsy in a trial bottle. I love this product. After one use and it worked. That's something we should all have in my haircare routine. You won't be disappointed.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
I got this leave in Treatment in my ipsy bag and fell in love with it. This is the only one I purchase now. It's so affordable and works amazing. It also smells great. Just make sure you don't apply it to your roots and I wouldn't suggest using it everyday. If you apply through out all your hair it will make it greasy. And I noticed if I use it everyday it didn't work as well. I only apply this to my hair 2 - 3 times a week.
Hannah S.
Delaware
This is my daily leave in treatment for my curls! It is a wonderful lightweight frizz tamer that does not leave a greasy trace at all! Very comparable (if not exact dupe) for the It's a 10 line. Super affordable as well. I use the spray bottle and use 5-6 sprays in my wet hair and scrunch. No hardness or mess involved. My hair soaks this yumminess up!
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
I swear by this stuff. The price is awesome and it does sooo much for my hair. It gets all the knots and tangles from my hair l, resides the frizz and my hair just looks overall so much healthier since I have used it. I will continue to purchase this and recommend to anyone!
Bradlee H.
I love this hair treatment! I got it in an ipsy bag. I use this usually when I get out of the shower as a leave in treatment but some days if my dry hair is frizzy and out of control, I use this to tame it. A little bit a product goes a long way and the amount you get lasts a long time. I would definitely repurchase this!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is a miracle in a bottle!! I guess it is a replica of It's a 10 but for half the price ( less really because this bottle is way bigger!) My fine, thin hair NEEDS this product to detangle my ends, but it is a light weight spray and doesn't weigh my hair down. It protects the hair from heat styling as well. I use it after every time I wash my hair and I am so happy I tried it!
Megan P.
As it says, it's amazing. I don't think it does all the thing 12 things it says it does. But I leave this in my hair overnight and it makes my hair feel so soft and detangled. It smells really good too!
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
I LOVE this stuff! Its a great product and my hair is soft and nice when i use this! Its a great product overall, and im starting to use more of their products. Definitely high quality without the ridiculously high price. Happy with it and will continue to repurchase!
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.