BY PLACEHOLDER

• Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the ...2 Answers
  • I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, wo...6 Answers
  • Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
MK J.
One of my favorites! I got this in my Ipsy bag last year and it smells great! It makes my hair feel really soft.
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
I got this in my ipsy bag and i really love it!! Its not the best but it is still amazing and smells soo good
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love this hair product! It makes my hair very silky and shiny and leaves it looking and feeling very healthy.
Alexcia A.
I received this in my IPSY and I love it!! It has made my hair less frizzy and smells great!
MiKenzi L.
This hair product definitely protects my hair from any damage. I put this on my hair every time after I get out of the shower to my tips, and it keeps them healthy from split ends or becoming dry. It also keeps my frizz more tamed than it usually is.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I received a full size sample of this from ipsy. This is hands down the best leave in spray I have ever used. I have long hair that is prone to knots and this has been my holy grail. Nothing has ever compared to it. The only place I can find it is on Amazon, it doesn't seem to be sold in Canada which is sooo disappointing because I would be buying it in bulk haha. It smells so clean, it's light in your hair, it's a 12 in 1! It's everything you need in one bottle.
Luis P.
The it Haircare 12 in 1 it is an amazing leave in treatment, that repairs, protect and strengthens your hair. I recived one sample in my Ipsy bag, and I like it very much, because have so many benefits. For use apply a pea sized amount into your palm of hand and work I your hair.
CHRISTINE M.
mississauga, ON
first off the smell is abosolutely amazing I get complimented on it all the time. I got it in august as part of my ipsy bag and have used it sparingly since. The product isn’t available in any store in canada and would have to come from the states but it leaves hair smooth and shiny without making it at all oily, i’m definitely going to get more when this runs out
Britt W.
Love it! It works the same as “It’s a 10” but is so much more affordable. I am in the Toronto area and found it at WINNERS for $5.99, 150ml bottle. a few days ago. Go get it Ontario gals!
Buffy G.
I got this in my Ipsy bag for August! I LOVE THIS! I will for sure be taking it with me to Florida next week. It smells great and makes my hair feel super good and soft, and my hair is usually always frizzy! Thanks Ipsy!
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.