BY PLACEHOLDER

• Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the ...2 Answers
  • I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, wo...6 Answers
  • Thoughts on this brand?1 Answers
Alejandra C.
This is my favorite product for my hair. I have very frizzy curly hair and it is a challenge working with it. Ever since I found this I havent gone back. I use this after I wash my hair. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling soft even after I blowdry and straighten. If i forget to use it I notice my hair feels dry but everytime I use the treatment my hair is noticeably softer and shiny. its one of the best products I've used.  Placeholder It Haircare 12-in-One Amazing Leave in Treatment for Hair, 10.2 oz
Erica C.
Athens
This is my favorite hair product and is superior to all others! It really is 12 in 1 like it says. It keeps my hair looking super shiny and helps my hair from getting tangled. I also used to struggle with frizz and this has helped combat that! I definitely recommend.
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Love Love Love this product!!! This is a great leave in conditioner and heat protector as well. After I wash my hair I spray it in and let it air dry, then flat iron it. I have very curly and course hair and it works amazing. I found it in Burlington online and it is very affordable, it came with a serum that works great as well. I would absolutely buy this again and again. I even use it on my daughters hair (ages 1 &3) and I love how it looks and smells!
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I have been using this for a couple months now and I really love it. It makes your hair so smooth and silky and I love the scent. It’s very comparable to the it’s a ten leave it but for a lot better price.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I love this product! It smells amazing. I love using it on my hair after I wash it and comb it gently with a pick. A little bit goes a long way. It makes my hair feel bouncy and soft and full.
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
I used this product for so long I didn’t realize how wonderful it was until it was gone! I received a TRIAL size and it lasted FOREVER! All you need is a tiny drop (I have long hair) and it goes a lot way. It made brushing my hair while it was wet easy. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has fine, tangling hair. It help fight frizz and kept my hair smooth and shiny.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I like using this on my hair when i towel dry it after a shower and only put it on my ends and help with the damage and make it look healthy and smells amazing as well
ashlee w.
This was a dupe for It's a 10 and boy did it deliver. I'm sad to write this review because I can't find this hair care stuff anywhere! They always discontinue things I love and I will be incredibly sad when I run out of my last bottle. It makes your hair soft, gets rid of tangles, a heat protector etc etc It does it all! Bring it back It, please!!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
This is such an amazing product! It helps with repairing your hair, split ends, keeping it shiny, dandruff on the low, and acts as a detangler. Very affordable, can use when straightening hair! Placeholder It Haircare 12-in-One Amazing Leave in Treatment for Hair, 10.2 oz
Krysta S.
This is the same product as the it's a 10 leave in hair care but it's the Walmart brand so it's much cheaper! It works the same as the other leave in conditioner for a third of the price
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just received this in my ipsy bag. I have thin hair, would this work for me?
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Does this treatment work as good as the serum? I got the Serum in an Ipsy Glam bag and have fallen i love with it!
Kasey S.