BY PLACEHOLDER

Placeholder Honey Lager Beer, 6pk
  • "I loved this beverage the first time I tried it, which was a few years ago, but i haven't seen it around recently." in 1 review
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
I went to a family reunion a few years back, and one of my brothers was drinking this. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but he bought me one so I tried it. And drank two more. It isn't easy to find around here, but I like this beer because it is so sweet, and has none of that bitter aftertaste that so many beers have. It's a non-beer-drinker's beer. It's hard to find around here for some reason (maybe because Leinenkugel's competes with it), but when I do find it, that's usually what I'll have.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this beverage the first time I tried it, which was a few years ago, but i haven't seen it around recently. It has a smooth, sweet flavor. It is not overly priced. I think it is a good 6 pack.
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
I also haven't seen this beer on the shelves for the past few months, bit if it's available in your area I recommend picking up a 6-pack! It is a strong beer (no water-downed beer here!) yet sweet, with no bitterness.
Maria C.
I would really like to try out this beer, looks tasty. I don't think I've ever heard or seen it before.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
In my opinion, it has a terrible.taste.... wldnt.soend the money again to buy it!! Disappointing
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Do they still make this? I'm intrigued. Is it similar to any other beers you've tried?
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have never seen it but if I do, I will definitely try it :)
Demi M.
Spring, TX
I need to find out if they sell this beer in Houston, TX. Is it too sweet? Does it have a bitter after taste?