BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Softener with Silk Touch: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• "Clothes are left smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my clothes, towels and linens smelling fresh and clean longer than the other fabric softeners that I've tried." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and my clothing feels great!" in 1 review
  • "I love how it makes our clothes smell fresh (and sheets too)." in 1 review
  • "Makes your clothes smell so good and lasts longer than you would expect." in 1 review
Andrea R.
West Burlington
All I can say is I really do not like the smell at all! Are usually smell them Prior to purchasing but I was in a hurry that day and I really dislike this product. It’s also very thin and not concentrated it doesn’t seem too soften the clothes as well as other fabric softener. Would not recommend.
Scarves &.
Greenville, NC
This fabric softener smells AMAZING! I've used it for many years and it always leaves my clothes smelling extra great when they come out of the dryer. It's also useful when I'm hand washing a delicate and want to soak it for 20-30 mins, I can add this to make it smell extra good! The only reason I give it a 4/5 is that if you use it every time you do laundry it will decrease the water absorbency of towels. That is just a side effect of ANY fabric softeners but just wanted to mention it!
Vanessa Z.
Lynden, WA
My mom has been using since I was a little girl and to be honest you can never go wrong with this downy it's my favorite I always buy the biggest one available you never want to run out on what makes your clothes smelll amazing
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This fabric softener is great. It smells lovely and comes in a big bottle which is a better deal for your money. You can also find it just about anywhere you're shopping for groceries which is convenient.
Samantha C.
Amazing scent! This is the one and only scent I ever buy for fabric softener. It lasts quite a long time as well. I have no complaints for this product and always recommend it to those I am with that are looking for a certain brand and scent to buy!
Megan P.
I love it. It smells nice and it gets my clothes soft. My fam usually buys the April Showers one but we just wanted a little change. I don't pour the straight softener , I do a half and half of it and distilled water. 10/10 would recommend !
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the softener my parents used growing up and I myself used it for awhile after leaving the nest. Downy is by far best at stopping static cling and softening- but this scent is not great. There are far better even if this brand.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Love love my downy smells great makes my cloths nice and soft haven't had. I bad issues with it truly satisfied with it to me dose not seem to expensive because it get the job done and give my cloths extra softness and smell great
Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
I use this on my towels because it's the only way my skin won't be irritated. I have to dilute it too, but even diluted it still leaves my towels smelling great. Im sure it'd be great if I was able to get the full effect out of it
Destiny M.
Love the scent of this product. Keeps sheets and clothes soft and no static electricity going on. Hasnt broke my skin out or my son's no itching either like I have with other brands.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Wonder why the price isn't cheaper