Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Hannh K.
Meridian, MS
I love knowing that my clothes will always feel and smell great with Downy! I love to use it because it protects clothes while knowing that the fresh scent will last for a long time.
Mariem W.
Manama
I like the smell , it leaves my clothes bed sheets and towels fresh and clean. I have been using it for 4 years.
Beth D.
Downey Clean Breeze scent is my all time favorite. It smells amazing. I always buy Downey clean breeze when buying fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft and static free and smell good. I love that my Downey fabric softener is the same scent as my Tide laundry detergent. You can't find a better fabric softener.
Alejandra M.
I always use downy to wash my kids cloth and they love it i love it smells like baby soap it makes them really happy smells awsome
Sierra J.
Clintwood
It was amazing to use. It made my close soft and it smelled so good. I would recommend this product
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this at first, but noticed our towels stopped absorbing as much water after a shower. The softener was adding the thickest layer of stuff to the towels. I ended up having to just run them in a cycle with vinegar. Then again with baking soda in another cycle. What's the point of soft towels if they don't absorb wetness?
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for my babies they have eczema and this is gentle on the skin my mom used it on us and I think it smells great
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I've used this since a was a kid. I tried a couple other brands, but they don't do it like downy does.
Sonia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Me gusta mucho el aroma que tiene y como deja la ropa de suave es uno de mis preferidos para cuando lavo en especial para la ropa de mis niños
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is the best I use it religiously. I work with a lot of chemicals and this keeps me from coming home and smelling like paint thinner. Absolutely the best.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?