Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
Downy has the best smelling fabric softeners and they work well too! I don't usually use fabric softener, but when I do, I use downy!
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this at first, but noticed our towels stopped absorbing as much water after a shower. The softener was adding the thickest layer of stuff to the towels. I ended up having to just run them in a cycle with vinegar. Then again with baking soda in another cycle. What's the point of soft towels if they don't absorb wetness?
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This leaves all the clothes smelling amazing for weeks after being washed and it leaves it super soft
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best brand there is for fabric softener! Makes clothes so soft and smell good! It's a trust older brand! Always a good purchase
Raquel M.

I love its smell, and soft clothes leaving my children , is quite durable. I like to use it for delicate clothes like children
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
Im not sure what is it about it but it smells really good! It just adds a little boost and my fabrics are always soft
Alondra M.
San Antonio, TX
Yes I have to have my Downy ! I can't not wash without this product , & I will not wash it I don't have any downy I LOVE the smile
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I highly recommend this item it smells good and it feels good on your skin it does not leave you will that sticky felling or it doesn't even irritate your skin for those with sensitive skin thumbs up.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I personally don't like this at all. I have very sensitive skin and I just find that this product irritates my skin but it does leave clothes soft. I however would recommend this if you don't have super sensitive skin like I do.
Sujey S.
Seattle,Wa
I love the blue downy fabric softener it smells good and the smell last very long and it’s affordable.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?