Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I enjoy the scent of downy and like to use it with all my loads of laundry. It makes my clothes soft and great smelling.
Julissa L.
I love downy! It leaves my clothes smelling wonderful and the scent lasts a long time.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like Downy Softener is the best fabric softener ever. That amazing crisp, clean, and comforting smell. Everything feels so soft and fluffy. It's the only one I buy.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Downy is the best I love the way it smells I love the way my clothes come out and it's just so comfortable
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Downy smells so fresh and clean. The scent smells great but isn't overpowering. Pleasantness is a bottle.
Jessica D.
Downy is a classic brand in my books, a great brand hands down! I purchase mine at Walmart, never disappointed with this brand. Great value and the price is good, I would buy again and I appreciate that it's a ULTRA cleaner and softener at the same time.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Who doesn't like the smell of downy?! It smell amazing! I know when my laundry is done. My clothes will smell great!
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this at first, but noticed our towels stopped absorbing as much water after a shower. The softener was adding the thickest layer of stuff to the towels. I ended up having to just run them in a cycle with vinegar. Then again with baking soda in another cycle. What's the point of soft towels if they don't absorb wetness?
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for my babies they have eczema and this is gentle on the skin my mom used it on us and I think it smells great
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I've used this since a was a kid. I tried a couple other brands, but they don't do it like downy does.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?